Brawl Of The Brotherhood

Começar do início

Spinning around, Yn kicks Solas away.

Whilst Solas regains his balance, Yn walks up to him.

Solas: Hmph!

Swinging rapidly, Solas watches Yn dodge all his attacks.

Yn:...

With a powerful dropkick, Yn knocked Solas onto his back.

Yn was of course the first to get up. Yn was behind his brother, by the time he got onto his knees.

Yn: This is a waste of time...

Solas: Tch... Don't count me out just yet! Because I've just gotten warmed up!

(Brotherhood conflict)

Twisting around, Solas lands a punch on Yn's abdomen, forcing him to bend forward.

Grabbing him by the hair, Solas leaps up with a headbutt and knee to the crotch on Yn.

Lifting off the ground for a second, Yn crossed his arms as Solas laid down several punches on him before he landed.

But as he landed Yn's shins were met with a stomp, kicking them back, and making him fall forward.

Solas caught him by grabbing his shirt and belt, then lifting him over his head. Solas raced to a wall to throw Yn through it.

(CRASH)

Yn, after going head-first through a stone wall, landed on his back, in some old blocked off the room.

Solas: Still confident!?

Yn:...

Solas: Come on! Get up!

Hooking one foot around his leg, and using the other to kick, Yn knocked Solas over.

The two simultaneously get onto their feet with a kick-up. Yn then punches Solas.

Immediately, Solas returns the favor.

The two began exchanging punch after punch. Until the two brothers, both performed a flying high spin kick.

Their legs clashed like swords.

But only one won the clash.

Yn.

His kick knocked Solas back, even leaving a dent on his leg.

Falling to his knees, Solas gets up only to get struck by Yn's hammer fist, which dented Solas's head.

(CLANG)

Yn: Yield.

Solas: No... Not until you've learned your lesson.

Yn: What lesson?

Solas: Man... There are so many... It's hard to keep track.

Yn:(glares)

Solas: Let's start with something simple... Like... Accepting you're more than a machine.

Solas: That we all are! That we all have emotions and wants!

Solas: A heart and soul crying out for something!

Yn: Tch! Enough already!

He raises his fist.

Solas: LESSON 1! HEAR MY SOUL CRY OUT!!

He rises up, throwing a punch.

The brothers' fists collide with a heavy metallic thud.

Solas: RAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Solas pushes his arm with all his might, crushing it against Yn's arm but at the same time knocking him back.

(CRUNCH)

Yn:?!

Seeing his arm dislocate, Yn was shocked until he was brought back to the fight when he hit a wall.

Yn: Ugh!

Solas raced to his brother, holding up the only working arm he had left.

Throwing a punch, Yn raised his hand to catch his fist. Though successful, Solas still pushed onward, managing to still punch Yn through a wall even with the hand between the fist and face.

(CRASH)

Now in the stairwell, Yn began to relocate his arm into its socket.

(KA-CRUNCH)

Solas: Had enough?

Yn:... So you managed to overpower me for a moment. At what cost?

Yn: You lost an entire arm. And your other one isn't in top condition anymore either.

Solas began hearing the motors in his arm buzzing.

Yn: This fight can only end in my victory.

Solas: Then let's put a hard cap on that.

Solas: Whoever is knocked down the stairs loses.

Yn: Whatever. Let's end this.

Leaping towards Solas with a spin kick, Solas rolls under the attack.

The two both get up and attack each other on the edge of the stairs.

Yn is punched in the face as Solas is kicked.

The two go tumbling down the stairs.

To be continued....