" we are still fighting"

" what did i do again"

" you are about to jeopardise your  happiness for a selfish reason"

" sorry I won't do that again"

" meaning you are  calling off the wedding ?"

" no .....i .... i..... mean this whole situation won't repeat it self next time again."

" sana how is it going to repeat when you are married?"

" rahya please naaaa forgive  naaa"

"  hit me up"

" kinsan my fiance is khalifa's fiancee's  brother."

" mallama am confused. I don't understand"

" fahad is Dr fati's brother"

"  INNALILLAHI it's a lieeeee"

" WA'INA'ILLAIHI RAJ'IUN"

"meaning you are marrying into Dr fati's family"

'" exactly my point"

" wahala"

" wear  red cover shoes"

" but how did you get that info ?"

" I went to khalifa's, office and we had a heated argument, one thing lead to the other then ...... He he ....ummmm"

" I know when you start  to stammer. Out with it you devil. "

" then......then "

" then WHAT. You  kissed him?"

" hell no"

" then what"

" he pinned me to the wall and was blustering rubbish then fahad walked just in time"

" YA ALLAH!!!!!"  Wait what took you there in the first place and behind my back"

" okay.... you know what bye" I cut the call knowing fully well that's trouble coming up.  I dropped my phone on seeing Ahmad

" sana " he called out.

" I didn't do anything" I said in my defence

" ofcourse you didn't. Air Commodore asked me to  drop you home.  I hear you are getting married next week "

" that's not a conversation for you and i"

" congratulations is all I can say. Atleast you took a bold step and I hope you are matured to face this thing you have called upon your self. "

" meaning "

" you and Dr fati becoming sister in-laws and knowing fully well you were her nightmare"

" stop talking in parables"

" the day she saw that hoodie she bought khalifa on you, she cried hell and despised you immediately, but she had to act up coz of khalifa.  now you are getting married to here brother. I will love this
drama. What a triangle.  epic drama if I must say."

" you trying to say she will bully me"

" no"

" Ahmad make your point already"

" be cautious, somethings are not seen before it stings"

" thanks for making matters worse"

" it's only an insight and highlights"

" now i will settle with the fact that you are mean and harsh and whatever."

" I am just telling you what you must have refused to tell your own self. If at all you are about to jeopardiz your happines for some filth revenge,  You will end up knocking your self down. Khalifa is a guy and you are a lady"