Chapter two - What is happening. Like really.

You, Be Dirk,
You are now Dirk, and you're dreaming about your new friend Jake, about...how amazing his drawings are....how cute he is when he smiles...and most of all....how MOTHER OF JEsUS cute he is- oh god. You mean...how much you love him...LIKE him-jesus. You were having a battle with your brain. 

You sigh. He doesn't like you that way you have to stop having dreams about it... Or...you'll get hurt. Suddenly you, Dirk Strider, wake up. BECAUSE YOU'Re 20 MINUTES LATE FOR SCHOOl!

 You jump out of bed and put on your orange hat shirt and jeans. As you grab a bag of cool ranch Doritos and run out the door, not even letting Bro speak. You think about how Jake told you about his pester chum yesterday. It's funny. You guys actually knew each other before Prairie. 

All of the sudden you bump into someone and fall to the grass. "Ow" you groan. Wait- ok.  Wow. Like. This person you landed on is very soft and smells like steel, oil and...popcorn. Oddly satisfying though.  

You decide to take a peek at who your on top of and find it to be no other than..a very Flushed Jake English. 

"A...A chap wou-would you-" his voice cracks and he looks away, "-mind getting off of me?" Jake blushes and you thank your shades for all of their glory. 

"Uh yea bro just- sorry I..Uh..did that on purpose and tackled you. The Strider way" you said clearing your voice and trying to sound cool.

Dirk, be the Jake of The english

You are now the Jake of the English, and you are blowing everything that can be blown with your boy-crush. 

"Uh wou-would you *voice crack* mind getting off of me?" Shit. Your voice cracked, now he must know for sure! You look away and hope for the best. 

 "Uh yea bro just- sorry..i..Uh...did that on purpose and tackled you. The Strider way"

 You though you heard a hint of hesitation in dirks voice- but you figure you're probably imagining it. Then, You decide to ask a daring question 

"Would you like to walk to school with me then, chap?" You smiled a buck tooth smile, Happy that he smiles back. He nods 

"As long as you tell me were you've been! You smell like a popcorn infested robot!"

 Dirk laughs a deep throaty laugh and you shudder, his laugh. It is so. goddam. cute Or kawaii as he would say it. You think. 

"Well lad, if you must know I've been watching avatar and those hella Jeff and sweet bro movies you recommended, oh and I've been having...troubles with your robot on my island" the two of you start walking. He turned to you 

"You still have that fucking robot?!" Dirk sounded surprised but there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Ah-huh" you nod. Laughing. 

 "My friend on pester chum have it to me!" You wink, nudging him its, you both know it was Dirk.

"Well of to school now shall we?" Dirk said with happiness in his voice.

-----------

Notes: I fixed this one too heck yea.