68 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

Kainaat did as he said, her legs wrapping around his torso, and her arms rolling beside his neck. His tongue swirled around hers and as he backed away slowly, he nibbled on her bottom lip. A loud moan escaped her mouth at the gesture and his grip on her thighs tightened as he walked over to the bed. Placing her down on the bed, his hands were back at her wrists, his mouth lingering on her collarbones. "You remembering anything yet?" He asked as he bit the valley between her collarbones, his tongue dipping after to soothe it.

"I-I'm sorry." Kainaat mumbled, taking a sharp breath when his right hand traced along her stomach, his mouth moving to her shoulders. His eyes met hers when he raised his head back and he let out a smirk. Pecking her lips, he left her wrists and moved his hand to her waist. He changed their positions, so that she was sitting on his lap. Their breaths mingled and Kainaat looked into his eyes which were shining. She rubbed his cheek with her fingers, her head tilted to the side. "What are you looking at?" Rahil asked and she smiled softly. "Magic." She replied and he furrowed her brows.

"What?" He asked, amusement shining in his eyes. "You're my magic. I never believed in it until I met you." She stated and he grazed her nose with hers. "You're my undoing Kainaat Rathore." He said against her lips, before kissing them. Kainaat kissed back, leaning up by her elbows. "KAINAAT RATHORE! Come out, we're gonna get late." Reeva and Samaira's yells came and Rahil groaned, slumping against Kainaat's neck. "Fucking snags!" He gritted out against her collarbone and Kainaat giggled. "Kainaat!" The girls yelled again and Rahil stood up, Kainaat sitting up after him.

"Get the fuck away! She's coming." He yelled at them and the girls shared sheepish looks before running away. Kainaat stood up, an amused smile on her face as she made her way to him. She opened the door and looked out. Before she could step out, Rahil grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "Do you seriously have to go?" He asked and she caressed his cheek. "We have the competition." She replied and he rolled his eyes. "Fuck the competition. You can take part in it next year." He said and she chuckled. "I'll miss you every moment." She mumbled and he pecked her lips before grabbing her hand, intertwining their fingers.

Both of them made their way out, Kainaat's duffle bag in Rahil's arms. "You're coming with us?" She asked and he nodded. "I want to drop you there and pick you up." He replied and she smiled. "You'll come for me?" She asked and he smiled back. "I'll always come for you." He replied as they walked over to the car where everyone else was waiting before all of them finally driving off to the airport.

As Kainaat made her way to the terminal building, she turned to Rahil for one last time, their hands parting. "Stay safe and behave while I'm gone." She told him and he sighed. "How can I be safe when you're taking something very important away from me?" He asked and Kainaat frowned. "What?" She asked and he smiled. "My heart my moon. You're taking the little shit responsible for pumping blood with you. I don't think I'll be alive without you." He answered and Kainaat shook her head, blush coating her cheeks. "I love you. I'll meet you soon. And when we do I promise I'll take you on a date to mend that heart of yours." She replied and he grinned, kissing her head.

"Kai! Time to go." Rudraksh called and Kainaat nodded, giving one last smile to Rahil before she took off after her brothers.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Hey." Kainaat's raspy voice came through the phone and Rahil smiled. He was standing on the other side of the resort, specially to call her since, none of his friends were getting off of his back. Everytime he mentioned Kainaat, they gave him smirks which irked him. "How are you baby? Tired?" He asked and Kainaat hummed. "Yeah. Though I have to get to cafeteria soon. The rest are meeting up their to discuss some strategies I guess. Everything okay there?" She replied and he nodded. "Yeah. Everything's great. I called in to check on you. Rest now. We'll talk later." He said and Kainaat hummed again. "I love you." She mumbled, her eyes closing and Rahil smiled. "Love you too." He replied before keeping the call.