25 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

______________

______________

28 AUGUST, WEDNESDAY, 11:23 AM, WE CRAZY AMUSEMENT PARK, GURUGRAM

"No, you idiot! I can't see you." Kai spat on the phone and Eeshaan chuckled.
"Turn to your left chocolate." He said and Kai did so, pursing her lips before bursting into laughter. The twins were dressed in pikachu suits and while Eeshaan was grinning widely, Zeeshaan was the total opposite as he kept throwing glares at anyone who smiled at him. Kai was currently in an amusement park with them since her classes had ended early and the others had classed upto four.

"Why are you both dressed like this?" Kai asked, her giggles not stopping. "What? Don't tell me you haven't been to an amusement park dressed like a cartoon character?" Eeshaan asked and Kai shook her head.
"No, that's absurd." She said and Zeeshaan nodded whereas Eeshaan scoffed.
"You both are unbelievable." He remarked with an eye roll.
"Come on, I have like three hours before I have to go back to my dorms." She said and grabbed his hand, dragging him towards the rides.

"Let's go on that one." Kai said, pointing to the roller coaster and Zeeshaan instantly shook his head. "Why? Are you scared Zee?" She asked with an innocent smile and Zeeshaan scoffed. "No, I'm not." He gritted out and Kai and his twin nodded with smug looks. At the end they took three tickets, huddling on their seats. Kai was in between the twins, holding Eeshaan's hand in excitement. "Oh, man I'm so excited." Eeshaan said and Kai nodded whereas Zeeshaan gripped the seat tightly.

Just as the ride started and they reached the top, the ride slowed down. Zeeshaan let out a loud scream as it went down and the other two stared at him in shock. "No! Turn it off! Ahgh! Somebody get me out. No! No! Fucking ride! Agh! I should've never come! Get me off!" He kept screaming until the ride was over. Just as the seatbelts were off, he ran out and glared at the operator as well as the ride. "Never again! I'm never getting back in this blasted ride again!" He cursed making Kai and Eesh snicker.

"You could've just said you were scared." Kai said and Zee gagged running to the side to inhale some air. They roamed around for a while next, going to various stalls and nooks. "What do you think you're doing? I said no." Zeeshaan said, hauling Kai back by her hoodie when she along with Eeshaan tried to run for the soft toys. "Quit telling me what to do!" Kai whined at him and he sighed.

"You're such a brat." He remarked and Kai wiggled in his hold, like a worm much to his amusement. "Stahp!" Kai groaned and her eyes widened when she saw Eeshaan slipping and falling. "Oh poop!" She muttered and kicked Zeeshaan's shin, nudging his elbow and making a run for him. She ran to the boy, smiling when she saw him grumbling at the ring she bought, which was now broken. "The set is now ruined. How will I wear it?" He mumbled and stood up. Kai sighed at him and removed his chain from his neck, tucking the ring in the chain. "Wear it now." She said and he grinned, shrugging it on.