Bonus

Five years later (K:25 R: 29)

11:48 AM, 24 DECEMBER, FRIDAY, 2027, RAICHAND INC, AEROCITY, NEW DELHI

It has been three years. Three years since Kainaat was handed the position of MD of Rathore Group of Hotels. She was busy, to say the least, but among everything, she also grew herself a name. More and more people in the business world now knew her as Kainaat Rathore, the working force behind the growth of the Rathore Group, and not as Kainaat Rathore, the princess. She was still very much spoiled by her family as the youngest kid. 

"Yes maa," Kainaat said over the phone as she walked towards the airport exit, her guards covering her and her assistant, Harsh. 

"Kai, beta when are you coming back? It has been two months." Devyani asked.
"I'm coming home this Saturday maa. I have two important things to do," she replied and Devyani hummed, realizing what her daughter was indicating.
"Are you going to do it this week? Do you need any help?" She asked and Kainaat tched.

"No. I've prepared everything. Just stay prepared if it blows up," she replied and Devyani nodded.

"Okay, we all will be waiting. Also, your nieces and nephews are babbling all day about you. Ishaani is yelling around telling everyone that her bua is coming back," Devyani said with a chuckle and Kainaat smiled when she heard the kids screaming around her mother.
"I miss her too. And Nain and Hriday. Tell them I'll bring them lots and lots of gifts. Now, I have to go maa. I'll talk later," she said and when Devyani hummed, she cancelled the call.

Hriday was Ishika and Hardik's two-year-old son while Nain was Rudransh and Niya's ten-month-old toddler. Ishaani at four was the most hyper and bubbly girl she had met contradicting Shaurya's calm personality. 

She was currently in Gurguram, visiting Trinity as an alumna to give a speech and to take Rahil back to Jodhpur with herself to attend her grandfather's seventy-eighth birthday. Rahil was also accompanying her to Trinity for the said event and they had planned to meet up at his Delhi office before going to the venue together.

"Postpone this weekend's meetings to next week and cancel the appointment I have with Inaaya. Tell her I'll explain everything later. Also, check in with the designers if they've completed the preparations or not. I want everything to be ready by three in the evening. Call Abeer and tell him I want two platinum tickets for his concert tomorrow." Kainaat told her assistant who rolled his eyes in return. 

"You do know his concerts get sold out within five minutes right? There's no way we can get tickets a day before the concert much less a platinum one," Harsh replied as both of them sat in the car.
"I want the damn tickets by this evening," Kainaat stated and Harsh groaned, instantly clicking on the iPad and contacting Abeer's manager. 

"Why did I agree to become your assistant? You fucking make me work too much." He grumbled under his breath, furiously typing away and Kainaat smirked.
"Hmm let me see, you get paid 70k a month with five incentives, three bonuses, a two-week paid vacation, two paid leaves per month, and several other benefits. If you're displeased, tell me and I'll let you go." She teased and Harsh scoffed remembering how he eagerly accepted her offer in the past.

"You-ugh," he muttered and she chuckled. She fiddled with the little box in her hands, her nervousness making her hands cold. She stuffed the box in her bag when the car stopped outside Rahil's office and sighed. Straightening her clothes, she rolled her eyes when she saw some paparazzi roaming around. As she stepped out, she was surrounded by her guards and smiled at the security standing outside the entrance. Making her way toward the elevator she smiled to herself at the thought of meeting Rahil.