12 Anirudh and Bondita confrontation

Start from the beginning

Especially he is carrying this age gap difference between them and now she too started feeling ashamed that her Patibabu.... no... no.... barrister Babu is bending for her. Not even one favour more she want from him.

He started conversation in a  Soft voice by holding her palms and bending to her : Bondita I know you are angry with me. I am sorry once again..

She interrupted him : One minute barrister Babu.. and looked around and saw steps near classroom. She held his hand and brought him near steps  of  a classroom. He is asking: where are you taking me?Bo... Bondita. Tell me

She took him near steps and stood on the steps , now her height is almost equal to his shoulders. He need not bend for her again

He didn't understand she brought him there and when she is taking him to steps je is asking her: where are you taking me Bondita? What happened? .

She stood on steps equal to his height and asked him: Now tell me barrister Babu? What are you trying to tell me?

He bent again to reach near her face but she pushed him slightly and made him stand straight and asked him: Barrister babu! Please don't bend like this for me.

It hit him hard, he asked: why Bondita..you know na...I always does this for you

Bondita immediately stopped as if she is screaming: No..

He is stunned by her screaming she calmed herself down and said: No barrister Babu...don't bend for me? Will you bend like this when you are speaking with som dada or Bhatuk? I mean will you speak like this when you are speaking with your brothers

Again another stabbing word that she is addressing Somnath and Bhatuk as his brothers rather than calling som dada and Bhatuk. She is continuing.

No na..you will speak with them in your height only  even though they are shorter than you. Then why do you bend for me? You have already done alot to me and I can't take any more favours from you and you need not stoop more for me.

If words have the capability to kill people he could have been  died by now. Tears are filled in his throat and ready to come out through his eyes.

Still he managed himself.  It's ok. He deserves this for giving her horrible pain. He had behaved so mercilessly with her when she is with him. Now her behaviour shouldn't worry him. It is what the damage he had done to her fragile heart. A simple sorry or falling on her feet won't join the broken heart. Still he had to try in every possible ways. So far she doesn't know that he loves her and he thinks that it is not correct time to express it

Anirudh: Bondita..I apologise you once again (folding his hands). Please come back Bondita.. please

Bondita removed his hands which had joined to apologise her..she told: Barrister babu, please don't apologise me like this. What is your fault in this? It's all my fault.. My craziness , my foolish thoughts and behaviour had made you to take impulsive decision of getting married again..I am ashamed of myself if I recollect it now.

Anyway all that is over barrister Babu. I have come here to study well and I also got admission in this school (she said pointing to school). Here everything is good. Principal sir had given me accomodation in his house and teachers classmates are all quite cooperative here. I am so happy here.
I also scored 85% marks in maths recent test which is conducted yesterday . So you don't worry about me and please go.

Anirudh in thoughts: how much have you grown Bondita!? You are managing your self well but it's hurting me that I am not needed anymore in your life.

Anirudh painfully: Bondita am I nothing to you ? Why Bondita why this much of distance had been created between us..this is not our place  we will go from here. Everybody are worried about you there Bondita..