They began to play out together and also used to study together at tae's home, but Jungguk was born for sports. As he grew up he did win alot of medals at national level in soccer.

While the trio met Namjoon and Hoseok in an incident when Hoseok was bullied by a fatass boy of his class and was locked in bathroom cubicle. It was jungguk who had saw him getting beaten up and then ran to help him to come out of locked bathroom. Hoseok was so terrified because he had claustrophobia back then. He hugged jungguk and cried like hell. Little boy was taken a back but tried his best to calm the boy. After sometime Namjoon came looking for him because they were best friends and when he saw Hoseok's condition they took him to medical room.

Namjoon thanked the little boy, even tho jungguk was junior then them (in 5th grade) yet he was always brave and confident. So he dismissed him saying it was okay and ran off to his class.

When he was telling tae and Jimin about all of it next day, Hoseok came to him to thank him and since then they clicked to be friends. So Namjoon added them to their group of 4 which had Yoongi and Jin too.

To get it more clear, all of them had a grade difference between them. Jin and Yoongi in same grade, Namjoon and Hoseok in same grade, tae and Jimin in same grade while jungguk was junior to all.

"Okay fine leave it, Let's just cheer for our babies." Jin coed Jungguk pinching his cheeks, who gave him an ew look but laughed after words.

Soon the auditorium began to become silent as ceremony ended and parents and students were going back home.

They also came out of hall and took their routes to get back to home. Jimin went with his mom who was also there for him as jungguk's.

Hyungs asked tae to give him lift to his house but jungguk's mother(Mrs.Jeons) who was Taehyung's mother's best Freind and always treated Taehyung like her Junggukie, offered taehyung to drop him back and tae agreed happily. Today was last day of school and now they were to attend high school after one week vacations.

"Congratulations taehyungie baby, I'm sorry I couldn't congratulate you properly inside, I wish you more success in life, Jia (Taehyung's mother) must be so proud of you." Mrs.jeon cheered tae and hugged him tightly in a motherly embrace. Tae also returned the hug with same warmness cause their bond was really precious.

"Thank you aunt" tae showed his boxy smile on getting praised from his aunt and pulled apart.

"Come on let's drop you home."

"Junggukie will you like to come with us or are u planning to stay here?" She teased Jungguk who was busy with his female class mates, Practically getting rid of them as they were so many. Tae laughed once again and got inside the car.

"Agh~ mom they always gather around me I didn't do anything." Jungguk whined pouting and got inside the car ignoring them for once.

"Oh my poor handsome son" she teased again and laughed with Taehyung. Jungguk just rolled his eyes before winking at the girls those were still waving at him as they drove off.

"Yujin aunt, he's very popular in girls and quite desperate to enter high school for ne-umphh" Tae was about to expose him but got shut by jungguk's hand on his mouth.

"Can't you shut up hyungie? mom there's nothing like that he's just kidding--please don't tell dad." Jungguk whined again and Mrs.jeon chuckled over her cute pouty bunny.