"It's more fun than a training session!" shouted Minsook cheerfully.

"Be careful of using too much energy!" shouted Myungwoo as he started to attack another golem.

"Finally our schedule finished."

Minseong flops on the couch as he loses half of his energy from the three hours long recording session.

"Let's go back to our dorm then," asked one of his group mates.

"Nah, I have something to do at school."

"At school? At this hour? It's 7 already..."

"Yeah, I really need to finish doing something, hyeong," said Minseong while looking around, "hyeong, can you drop me off at the school?"

One of the group's managers turned his body around, "sure, let's go now then?"

Minseong quickly raised up from the couch, "see you tomorrow, everyone!"

Minseong skipped happily towards the manager. The picture of him being in battle soon makes him excited. He even thinks he doesn't need to sleep first, he can't wait to join the group in the mirror world soon. He has another choice to go back home but it will be faster if he just goes to school. The distance from the recording studio is closer to the school, so he can arrive in the mirror world sooner.

"Look what I bring."

Myungwoo put a big plastic bag with a lot of cup ramyeon inside. Daesun just left to go back to the real world half an hour ago, and Minsook will leave as soon as Minseong joins them. They need to do this rotation to save their energy.

"Oh hyeong, this is what we need in this time of crisis," said Minsook while sitting beside Myungwoo in relief.

"Princess, you like this, right? Let me make one for you," said Kichul.

"Oh that's the ramyeon I ate yesterday," said Sungmi as she sat in between Myungwoo and Kichul.

"But we need to boil the water manually," said Myungwoo, sad.

"No way," complained Minsook, "do we have an element guardian with electricity power or what, princess?"

"Sadly we don't have that kind of element, but light and air element combination can create electricity. But we don't have an air guardian now..." explained Sungmi as her eyes staring at the ramyeon cup, feels hungry, "except you wanna sacrifice your energy a little bit more to cast a spell. But you're quite tired already."

"That wouldn't cause a big problem, princess," said Minsook as he made the spell book appear on his palm out of nowhere once again, "Minseong will be here soon... right?"

"I think so, but his schedule is unpredictable most of the time," answered Myungwoo.

"But we have no choice so... please help me to prepare the cup ramyeon."

Myungwoo and Kichul willingly open the cup ramyeon (with Kichul explaining to Sungmi about the function of each seasoning package while opening it).

"Okay, I found the correct spell to make boiled water."

Minsook raised up his staff on the top of four cups of ramyeon before mumbling weird language. A while later, boiled water poured out of his staff then he carefully filled each cup with it. Soon, the smell of ramyeon filled the air. Myungwoo, Kichul and Sungmi are clapping their hands happily. Myungwoo quickly closed the cap.

"Now we just need to wait for 3 minutes," said Myungwoo while preparing chopsticks for the others.

In the next 5 minutes, four of them are happily eating the hot cup ramyeon.