For Sabrina: Ricky Dillon

**

You bit your lip a bit and stared off into space, you've liked Ricky for a while but you didn't know when to tell him.

"Hello? Earth to Sabrina?" Ricky said tapping your shoulder. You turned around and mumbled a yes.

"What's wrong?" He asked sliding a bit closer too you on the park bench. You shivered a bit as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I've never seem you this serious Dillon." You remarked trying too change the subject.

"I was thinking about when we first met at vid-con last summer." He mumbled placing his chin on your shoulder, you blushed a little at the close contact.

"I'm so glad Connor accidentally bumped into you." He said as he seemed to be thinking back to the moment.

"Well I'm not, I completely embarrassed myself!" You exclaimed running your fingers through his hair.

"Oh so you didn't want too fall into Con da bomb?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"Well I can't deny that." You chuckled.

"Buy one thing for sure I fell for you." You whispered so that it was barely audible. But you could tell he heard. You quickly got up and walked to the picnic table where everyone else was , trying to avoid any further embarrassment. As you all got seated and got your drinks Ricky stood up.

"S'cuse me everyone I'd like to make an toast," he paused allowing everyone to focus on him.

"To Sabrina, the girl I am perfectly heads over heel in love with."