1

Y/n Y/l/n was known as a huge troublemaker.

She's rude, scary, and overall a person to not bother. She came and the lesson late and the teacher stopped her, asking her where she was and why was she late.

"I overslept" she said "why did that happen?" he asked "I don't know why are you bald?" "Detention miss Y/l/n" "fuck you" She said, walking out of the class.

At the end of the day, I was called into the principal's office. I was surprised to see Y/n there.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked worriedly "No, but Miss Y/n/n is" he said "and we need your help" "My help?" "Miss Y/l/n Academic grades are falling and soon are going to reach the f and since you are one of our top students we wanted to ask you if you were fine with tutoring Y/n and don't worry, she promised to be good, right Y/n"

I looked at Y/n and she rolled her eyes and sighed "Yes" "So Jaden what do you say?" "Sure" Y/n and I exchanged numbers and decided to meet for our first study session at the library.

When I got there Y/n didn't come, I waited for her for an hour and she didn't come, so I took my things and left. When I told my siblings they felt bad for me.

" I heard the principal had asked three other people before you to tutor her and they all agreed, None of them lasted till the end of the week" Javon, said.

"I give Jaden a week" Kaylee said "Nah, I give him three days Max" Jayla laughed. "You guys don't think I can fix Y/n?" "Nope" they all said.

"Fine, let's make a bet if I help Y/n and made her normal again, You'll have to buy me a Nintendo" I said "If you don't, then you'll have to buy me a Nintendo" Javon said, and we shook hands.

"Deal"

After I annoyed Y/n into coming and she messed around in the session and slept Ignoring my presence.

"Do you understand?" I asked putting the pencil down "Yep" she said. "okay great, then you try to do it yourself" I said, and she looked at me.

"I don't know" she said and I sighed "Y/n, you're literally wasting both my and your time. Can't you be a little appreciative?" "Look, I don't care about this, I don't wanna do this" She said getting up.

"Your failure" I said and she stopped in her tracks "What did you say?" She turned around to face me "You're a failure" I said.

"take it back" she said "No you're a loser, a failure, and failures become nothing, You're nobody Y/n" I said and she walked toward me.

She pushed me but I quickly grabbed her and pushed her against the wall causing her to flinch a little but I didn't think much of it.

"Stop acting like this" I said "Don't act like a child. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm not the enemy, but you were acting like one" I said And she looked at me without saying a thing.

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way and I'll leave this up to you" I said, letting go of her. "Same time tomorrow, I expect you to be here, and if not we're doing it the hard way" I said leaving.

I was surprised by myself, I never acted like this, hell I think this is the first time I ever talked to someone like that. But I think it worked because Y/n looked a little worried.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}