2

I texted Y/n a reminder that we're going to have the study session at Starbucks near to our school, and she left me on read, but that didn't mean I didn't go. I waited for her and 10 minutes later she came surprising me a bit.

"Don't think I came because you scared me the other day, I came because I don't want to repeat the stupid school year" she sat taking out her notebook. "Alright, today we're gonna study about the Romans" I said and she nodded.

I started to read and explained to her what the Romans did and what were they famous and for the first time, Y/n was actually listening to me.

"Okay did you understand?" I asked, and she nodded "fine then explain what I just said" I told her and Y/n told me everything I said but in a smaller and easier way. I was surprised "That's right" I said.

At the end of the session, I was proud of her "Same time tomorrow" I said "Sure why not"

At the end of the week, I found out that Y/n is a fast learner, but when she is bored she loses interest and focus and that's why we came up with a strategy.

We first started with a 20-minute study session and a 5-minute break, then increased our study time and break time to see what was the right fit for her and it was a 45-minute studying and 15 minutes break.

Our study sessions would go from an hour to two or three, depending on the day and her mood.

To be honest, at first, it was really boring but when she started to cooperate with me and the small talks we had I realized that Y/n is not as bad a person as people say.

The timer went off and I stopped it "alright break time" "great I need coffee" she said taking a sip out of her coffee.

"Amazing" "so any plans this weekend?" I asked "no I don't think so" "do you wanna hang out?" "sure we can go to the movies, there is a new action movie coming out" "oh my god I love action movies, who's your favorite actor"

"It's hard to choose one, the rock and Kevin heart are a great duo and I love rdj since I'm a huge marvel fan" "I'm a marvel fan too, are you team iron or cap" "iron of course"

"We should totally do a marvel movie marathon" "we should!! And eat cheeseburgers and curly fries" "iron man will be so proud of us" Y/n giggled.

Y/n and I started hanging out like going to the movies and to the park where we would just play around that, the kid's area or prank people. It was harmless pranks, of course, Nothing big.

I introduced her to my family and at first, they didn't like her since they heard the rumors and talk about her but my dad and I told them to give her a chance and they did.

They love her now, especially daelo.

At school, the teacher saw a huge difference in her, Like how she comes on time, concentrated and her lessons, and doesn't talk back or make any trouble let's not forget the rise in her grades. They became really fond of her.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What type of movies do you love?