3

-Jaden's pov-

Y/n started making friends and hanging out with other people which made me a little jealous and I don't know why, It's not like we're in a relationship or anything.

I walked to her locker and saw her putting her things in as it was the end of the day "so are we gonna have another study session?" I asked "No, I don't think so" she said which bumed me out "why"

"I think I'm good now, I don't need study sessions anymore but thanks for your help, I really appreciate it" she said "Yo, Y/n/n You coming?" Jake Nelson asked "Yeah just give me a second" She said and closed her locker.

"Is there anything else you wanted?" she asked and I shook my head "okay bye Jaden" she smiled and left "bye have fun...I guess"

I watched her as she walked away and felt upset, I mean I'm happy that she is making friends but she and I don't hang out that much anymore.

At night I couldn't stop thinking about her, so I texted her in hoping that she might be awake.

-Y/n's pov-

Some of my friends had asked me to join them at the movies after school and I went since I had mother better to do.

We went to the cinema, we watched to new horror movie Orphan: first kill and it's about a girl who escaped from a psychiatric facility in Estonia and travels to America by impersonating the missing daughter of a wealthy family. Yet, an unexpected twist arises that pits her against a mother who will protect her family at any cost.

The movie was great, there were a few jumps scares here and there but it was good. After we were done we continued the rest of the day together and even ate dinner together.

On my way home I stopped at target and got a few things we might need home since my father doesn't have time to do that.

I reached home and saw that the door was open meaning my father had arrived.

Shit

He usually stays late at work, so why is he home?

I quietly got in and placed the things in the kitchen, I went to the living room and saw that my father was passed out on the couch. I sighed and grabbed a blanket and placed it on top of him.

I went to my room and at night I heard my father's footsteps and woke up, he opened my door and I sat up "hey dad you okay?" "Y/n did you go to the grocery store?" He asked "yea" "thank you..did you umm...did you buy me you know" "No I didn't"

-time skip-

I got a notification from Jaden and grabbed my phone.

- My favorite Walton -

My favorite Walton ~ Hey you wake?

Y/n ~ Yea is everything alright?

My favorite Walton ~ Can we talk?

Y/n ~ sure what's going on

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}