Chapter 35

After 1 and half hour Shinichiro saw Y/n and Takemitchy stands up from their table then walk out of the room.

"Mikey, Takemitchy and Y/n are about to leave the room." Shinichiro said that caught all of their attention then turn their heads to where Takemichi and Y/n walking.

"Shinichiro, Waka, Takeomi and Benkei-san you follow them. We will be right behind you, we'll just gonna call the others." Naoto said then stand up to look for the others.

Shinichiro and his friends nod then silently follow Takemichi and Y/n.

They haven't gone far yet when the others follow behind them silently.

They are still walking in the hallway when Takemichi and Y/n stop infront of a big door.

"Finally I can rest. I'm so tired talking to those old men." Y/n said as she get inside the room after Takemitchy opens it for her.

"Well, they will die sooner anyways just hold it in a little longer sis." Takemitchy said then laugh while going inside.

"What are we going to do now?" Angry ask while looking at the door infront of them.

"Let's get inside. This must be their resting room." Mikey said and was about to open the door when Izana stop him.

"What if it's a trap?" Izana said while looking at Mikey's eyes.

"I don't care as long as I get to talk to Takemitchy." Mikey said then open the door as Izana sigh at him then shakes his head.

"We'll handle it if that's happens." Shinichiro said while smiling as he pats Izana's shoulder.

They all get inside and saw Y/n and Takemitchy sitting in a couch while holding champagne.

"TAKEMITCHY!" They all shout as they saw them.

"My goodness. Still not giving up, I see." Y/n said while holding her glass of champagne.

"How the hell did you change so quickly?" Peh blurted out while looking at Y/n.

"Well I'm a psychic if you forgot idiot." Y/n said while looking at Peh then rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh yeah right. Sorry." Peh said again then rub the back of his head.

"Peh!" They all shouted Peh's name because they are getting out of the topic because of his question.

"Ahem! Takemitchy! Come back with us!" Mikey said while looking at Takemitchy smoking who's not looking at them.

"Why would I come back with a person who killed my grandfather?" Takemitchy said while smoking

"Takemichi. I know I did wrong but like I said before I was desperate. I'm not in my right mind when I did that and I regretted it. I really do." Shinichiro said while looking at Takemitchy.

"Desperate? Not in right mind?" Y/n said then throw the glass of champagne at Shinichiro but he dodge it.

"THAT IS NOT A REASON TO DO SUCH A THING TO A CRAZY OLD MAN! YOU COULD JUST ASK! ASK! YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL HIM! YOU DON'T!" Y/n shout at Shinichiro while glaring at him.

"I-I know and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I will do anything just please forgive me and get back to your real self Takemichi." Shinichiro said while crying and looking at the both of them.

"I don't want to be rude but Y/n you're a psychic can't you just turn back the time like what you did before and prevent the accident of your sister?" Hanma said that made all of their attention to him.

"You're right. I'm a psychic but I can't do it. You wanna know why? Because my time travelling ability can be only used once! I found out after I used it before!" Y/n said while looking at them.

"I searched the abilities of psychic and one of them is to turn back or fast forward the body to how it is before or after. To remove the pain or to heal a person." Kisaki said while looking at Y/n and Takemitchy.

"You're really dumb Kisaki. Do you think if Y/n can do it, do we really have to be here right now?" Takemitchy said while laughing after he blow the smoke out of his mouth.

"I am not a god Kisaki Tetta but you know I will give you a new information about Mikey's dark impulsive." Y/n said as she pours another glass of champagne.

"You know how abilities runs in our family? Our father's ability is Lucky. He is always lucky at everything he did. I used to admire that ability but not anymore after our sister is in coma and Grandfather died." Y/n said then she drink the champagne in her hand.

"Used? Past tense?" Naoto said while looking at Y/n.

"Yes because after I saw Mikey at the Halloween fight going berserk I now admire our grandfather's ability you wanna know what that is?" Y/n ask while looking at all of them.

"Answer me!" Y/n shout when they didn't answer her and they nod.

"Good but I wanna let Michi says it. Brother? Would you do the honor?" Y/n said then give Takemichi a glass of champagne.

"Sure. Our grandfather's ability is Karma. Isn't it a wonderful ability?" Takemitchy said while smiling then he drink the champagne.

"Karma?" Draken said while looking at Takemitchy.

"There are two Karma in this world and that is the good karma and the bad karma. The good karma is when you do something good and it will get back to you someday. Example if you help poor people became rich and someday when you became poor they will help you become rich again. That's nice right?" Y/n said while smiling at them.

"But the bad karma is more nice than the good karma. If you do something bad to people it will come around you someday. Example when Shinichiro kills our grandfather by hitting his head and in years later he got killed in the same way he do to our grandfather." Y/n said with a evil smile on her face that made everyone of them shiver.

"But that is not all it is right?" Mitsuya said while looking at Y/n.

"Yeah. Because our grandfather have a second ability he inherited from his mother, our great grandma. That is to curse people." Takemitchy said then look at Shinichiro while smiling as if he's hinting him with something.

"N-no way." Shinichiro said that made all of them look at him.

"Shinichiro? What's wrong?" Mikey ask while looking at him.

"The curse is to passed down your dark impulsive to the person, the reason of why you got it. You lost Mikey and that is the reason why you got it." Takemitchy said while looking at them having their shock face.

"I'm the reason of why Mikey suffers even more?" Shinichiro said while shivering and looking at his brother Mikey.

"That is right. So Kazutora if you want to blame someone for your first 2 years and last 10 years in juvenile blame Shinichiro because I wouldn't frame you if he didn't killed my grandfather." Takemitchy said then drink again from his glass of champagne.

Everyone look at Kazutora who's looking down and his eyes are covered by his hair.

"Kazutora?" Chifuyu called to him while looking worried.
-----------------
SORRY THIS IS WHERE WE END IT TODAY.

TAIJU WILL APPEAR IN NEXT CHAPTER AND YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT.

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!