Chapter 26

After they found out where and when to meet Takemitchy in person again.

Naoto and Kisaki form a plan how to stop the truck so they can talk with Takemitchy.

They also have plan B in case that Y/n and the others become a reinforcement.

While they are forming a plan the others are getting ready.

They are all in rush on what to take or wear when they meet Takemitchy that they are forgetting something.

Shinichiro along with Wakasa,Benkei and Takeomi watch as they all circle around the house trying to find something.

"Hey Shinichiro." Takeomi said while looking at the others circling around.

"What Takeomi?" Shinichiro said while smoking and looking at Mikey and his friends.

"They are forgetting something right Waka?" Takeomi said while blowing off the smoke from his mouth.

"Yeah and that is the very important thing." Waka agreed while chewing on his lollipop.

"What is it?" Shinichiro cluelessly ask while looking back and forth at Waka and Takeomi.

"You know Shinichiro there's really no doubt that you, Mikey and Izana are siblings." Benkei said that made Shinichiro even more confused.

He was looking at his friends with confused face then look at Izana and Mikey who is trying on a new clothes.

Then an imaginary light bulb appear on top of Shinichiro's head and he grin at his friends.

"I know! All of us are very good looking right?" Shinichiro said with a smile then he even pose.

Waka,Takeomi and Benkei look at each other then hit Shinichiro's head.

"Hey! That hurts! Waka! Benkei! Takeomi!" Shinichiro said while rubbing his head that been hit by the three of them.

"That's not what we are talking about idiot! We are talking about the incredible strength of Hanagaki Takemichi!" Takeomi said that made Shinichiro look serious.

"That's right Shinichiro. Hanagaki Takemichi have a incredible strength according to Taiju, Hakkai's big bro. " Benkei said while looking at Hakkai who is busy tying Kazutora's hair.

"They need to train Shin-chan. Just in case something happen." Waka added then look at all of them.

"I agree. Mikey! Izana! Everyone!" Shinichiro said then call out to all of them.

"What is it Shinichiro?" Izana ask while looking at Shinichiro.

"You guys need to train for the upcoming event." Waka said behind Shinichiro that made all eyes on him.

"What? Why? We're not there to fight, we're there to save him Waka-nii." Mikey said while looking at Waka.

"We're not saying that you will be there to fight Mikey but just in case something happen like the Haitani brothers appear and become a reinforcement for Takemichi." Shinichiro said while looking at Mikey and all of them whose hesistated.

"Waka is right Minna. You guys needs to train. We don't know what might happen." Naoto's voice suddenly was heard and they all look up at the stairs and saw him coming down.

"Naoto! What are you doing here? Aren't you forming a plan with Kisaki?" Draken ask while looking at Naoto who have eyebags under his eyes.

"Yeah but we decided to rest for a while. Our heads are kinda hurting." Naoto said then get a glass of water in the kitchen while the others follows him.

"Are you okay? Do you think you can make it next week?" Hakkai ask while looking at Naoto worried.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Thanks for worrying." Naoto said then start to walk out of the kicthen with them following behind.

"That's maybe the side effects of thinking too much! I read in Moriarty the Patriot manga that William will get a long sleep because of thinking too much." Chifuyu said after he snaps his fingers.

"That may be the reason and it kinda happens to me too when I'm thinking hard for my next design." Mitsuya said while looking at Naoto who stop walking and look back at them.

"Then what should I do Mitsuya-san?" Naoto ask while looking at Mitsuya.

"Of course it's the every tired person do! Sleep Naoto! If you can't sleep don't worry! I will help you by punching you in the face!" Smiley said while smiling at Naoto who look at him with an eyes of "are you freaking serious?!".

"Nii-san! That's wrong! Don't hurt Naoto!" Angry said while hugging his brother from the back and stopping him from getting close to Naoto.

"Of course I won't hurt him. Don't worry Souya. But if he isn't just a very stubborn kid and just listen to me, Shinchiro-san and Mitsuya when we said that he should rest 2 days ago he might not be this exhausted." Smiley said then try to get close to Naoto again but Mitsuya and Shinichiro are quick to help Naoto upstairs.

"Okay that's enough Smiley. If you really want to punch someone let's go to my gym. We're gonna start training." Waka said then hold the handle of the door.

"Sure! The people in your gym better be worth it Waka-san." Smiley said then follow Waka with Angry running behind him.

"Nii-san I'm coming along too to stop you if you go overboard." Angry said while following Smiley.

"I wanna go too, I kinda miss punching someone or a punching bag. Let's go Kazutora and Chifuyu!" Baji said then follow too.

"BajiToraFuyu assembleee!" Baji said first before he run outside side Kazutora and Chifuyu following behind him.

"Chifuyu! I'm coming too!" Hakkai said and follow Chifuyu with Pah and Peh with him.

Mikey was about to get back from what his doing when Draken stop him.

"What's up Ken-chin?" Mikey ask while looking at Draken.

"Let's go too Mikey." Draken said while looking at Mikey.

"No need Ken-chin. I'm strong!" Mikey proudy said while smiling at Draken.

"Yeah but you're lacking in training Mikey. In this timeline we're here right now we don't know if you even train again after you disband Toman." Draken said while looking at Mikey who froze.

"That's right chibi so let's go." Izana said and hold the doorknob with Kakucho behind him.

"What did you say?! We're almost the same height Izana! The only one who is taller than us is Shinichiro!" Mikey said then follow Izana outside.

"Such a stubborn Mikey." Draken said then follow them outside too.

Meanwhile on the other side.....

"Nii-san! Are you all prepared for next week mission?" Y/n ask while looking at the high Takemichi.

"Yeah I'm ready so just relax. Here. Take it." Takemichi said as he gives her 3 tablets of drugs.

"Tch! Haruchiyo Akashi! Where the f*ck are you?! You give nii-san drugs again!" Y/n angrily said as she storm out of Takemichi's office.

After hours of Takemichi high in drugs he fall asleep and while he's asleep, he once again have a sight of the future.
------------------
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAAAYY! I'LL MAKE AND POST THE CHAPTER 27 FOR THIS WEEK LATER SO ENJOYYY!