Chapter 27

After days of training in Waka's gym and forming a plan the day before the mission finally arrived.

They are now in the meeting room and discussing the plan.

"So this is our plan Minna-san. We found out that the truck will use this bridge to go across. We will be at the end of the other side of the bridge waiting for Takemitchy's appearance. This is our plan A as for our plan B that is if Haitani brothers or Y/n came as the reinforcement I will also call for reinforcement to lock them down just to keep them late for a few minutes. That is if the Haitani brothers appear and not Y/n." Kisaki explained while looking at all of them.

"What if it's Y/n who appear and not the Haitani brothers?" Pah ask while looking at Naoto and Kisaki standing infront of them.

"If it's Y/n who appears and not them then we may have 5-10 seconds to make her late." Naoto said after he and Kisaki look at each other.

"Just 5-10 seconds?!" Kakucho ask in shock while looking at the two.

"Yes because Y/n is a psychic. I already researched what are the psychic's powers and there's a lot of them. If what Taiju is telling the truth that Y/n is a very powerful psychic maybe she have all or half of the psychic powers I researched." Kisaki said while looking at all of them.

"How many are those and can you explain the dangerous ones?" Shinichiro ask while looking at Kisaki with serious face.

"Sure I can and there's 28 of them. I will explain it all to you because all of them are dangerous if it's my point of view." Kisaki said then start explaining about the 28 psychic powers.

"The psychic's powers are cool but if it's the Y/n is the using it...." Chifuyu stop for a moment while looking scared.

"It will be the death of us." Hakkai continued what Chifuyu's about to say.

There's a long silence surrounding all of them.

While there's a long silence surrounding them Shinichiro stand up and make Kisaki and Naoto sit.

"Ehem!" Shinichiro said that made all of them get back to their selves and look up at Shinichiro.

"What are you doing there Shinichiro?" Mikey ask while looking at his brother with confused face.

"I'm going to ask all of you again. Are you really sure that you want to do this?" Shinichiro said while looking at all of them with serious face.

"Of course Shinichiro-san!" Souya said with angry face and determination in his eyes.

"Why are you asking this again Shinichiro? You already know what answer we will give you." Izana irritated said while looking at Shinichiro.

He doesn't want to gey irritated but he can't help it. Shinichiro is always asking if we still want to continue this after the event of Taiju in his house.

Izana knows that he's just worried for Mikey and him but he really wants to help Takemichi because of him this timeline which Shinichiro and all of them are together won't exist.

"He's right Shinichiro! We have to do this for Takemitchy!" Mikey said while standing up and looking at Shinichiro.

"You don't know how much Takemitchy suffers and what he did to all of us! We have to repay him for all of those and we can never be happy knowing that he lost his path to the light." Draken said while looking also at Shinichiro.

"No I know because I, too is a time leaper like him." Shinichiro said that made all of them froze and look up at Shinichiro with shock face.

"What? What did you say?" Kazutora ask while looking at him in shock.