Chapter 11

Mikey's POV

After that we go through a lot of investigation. Mitsuya and the trio of first division which is Baji, Kazutora and Chifuyu goes back to visit Takemitchy's parents again.

They will find something that will help while some of us stay here for a while waiting for them.

We decided that some of us will go to somewhere like what Mitsuya and the others did while the rest of us who stay here will do the business of the others that goes somewhere.

Mitsuya is a designer now and have a boutique. He design and make clothes as much as he can then rest before they go and now the only thing we need to do is to sell them to the costumers.

Me and Izana are the ones who's incharge in Mitsuya's boutique. Of course Kakucho came with Izana cause he said:

"Don't be mad or anything but Mitsuya and Shinichiro said that if I leave you two alone there's a big possibility that his boutique shop will explode." That's what he said. Well he's not wrong though.

There's a memory that came in my mind that I believe happened before I realized that I'm in a new future made by Takemitchy.

Izana and I really do fight a lot and one time when we visit Shinichiro in his shop and Shinichiro leave us we fight again and just stop when Shinichiro came back and when we look around his shop. His shop was like there's a thunderstorm passed by.

Shinichiro just sigh at us then hit us both in the head and grounded us from going out.

It's now night and we're closing now Mitsuya's shop when Kakucho's phone ring.

"Hello? Naoto what is it? Where we are? We're in Mitsuya's shop and now closing why? What?! A video of him?! Yes yes we're going home now!" Kakucho said then put back his phone in his pocket and run to his car to start the engine.

Izana and I look at each other in confuse but we have a feeling that it's about Takemitchy. With just our eyes looking at each other we close the shop faster then we immediately jump to Kakucho's car when it park infront of the shop.

I sit in the back while Izana sit in the passenger seat. After we sit Kakucho immediately drive.

"What does Naoto said Kakucho?" I ask while looking at him.

"He said that a CCTV camera caught the sight of Takemitchy. He didn't tell me what Takemitchy is doing in the video but we have to go home faster." Kakucho said and we all nod at him.

In just 10 minutes we are in our home. We immediately get in without even knocking. We didn't saw them or they didn't welcome us so this means they are in Naoto's room.

We immediately run to Naoto's room and open it without knocking.

"What video of Takemitchy?" I immediately said and they all look at me in shock.

"What's wrong? Did you already show them a video of Takemitchy?" Kakucho said while looking at Naoto.

"Not yet but sit down so we can all watch." Naoto said and we obey him. I sit beside Ken-chin while Kakucho sit beside me then beside him is Izana.

"Again this video will really shock all of us. So be prepared." Naoto said then play the video.

We saw a lot of people in a concert and jamming with the people in the stage. Then a seconds later we saw Takemitchy coming.

He has now have a black hair and in a suit but I can still recognize him maybe it's because I'm the trigger of this last time leaping.

I saw that's he's holding a can I think a soda can. He stand beside a pole an hour passed and he still haven't drink his soda can. But before the concert ends he hold his can up then intensionally hit it in the pole and I don't know if it's just coincidence but something in the back stage explode that make all of the audience scared and run away except him. He pour the can in his mouth but there's no coming out of it. He look disappointed then while there's a lot of people running away he throw them the can but no one got hit and the can hit in the edge of a trash can then get inside of the trash can beside it.

He start to walk away then look at the camera. It made me shock and at same time scared.

He smiled at the camera but I feel that he's smiling at us. He let out his tongue playfully and I saw a piercing in it. Then he walk away again with a scary smile on his face.

After that the video ended. We all are still shock that's why we didn't notice Naoto already stand up and now is infront of us.

After minutes we finally get back to our sense and saw him.

"Naoto." I said while looking at him still in a little bit of shock.

"Now that you finally back to your senses. I will explain. As you already see in this video a explosion happen. And my officer have a conclusion that Takemichi is the one who cause the explosion." Naoto said that made us shock I immediately stand up.

"NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE!" I shout at him and form my hand into a fist.

"I wish and I also said that to my officer but he got me a payback. The can that Takemichi holding is a device that can activate the bomb that explode in the back stage." Naoto said that made us shock again. I fall in the seat still in shock and can't process what he said.

"Partner wouldn't do that. H-he wouldn't." I hear Chifuyu said also in shock.

"I also can't believed it but he show me a lot proofs and i-it's true." Naoto said and is now forming his hands into fist.

"You also need to see something." Naoto said again that made us look at him.

"There's more?!" Smiley said in shock and Naoto only nod at him. He step aside then play the video.

The video is now in parking lot. We saw Takemitchy dancing while walking to a car. Someone step out in the car and I got so shock while looking at who is it.

It's the girl in the photo we found in Takemitchy's room.

They high five then they get inside of the car with a smile on their faces. Then the video stopped again.

"The girl in the video is Y/n Kambe. The daughter of.........."

***********************
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY AND NOW HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND TOMORROW WE DON'T HAVE ANY CHAPTER UPDATE BUT I WILL POST A ONESHOT.

THIS ONE SHOT STORY IS INSPIRED BY THE MOVIE OF TOKYO REVENGERS LIVE ACTION.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ENJOOOYYYY!