Chapter 23

It took 5 hours for all of them to find the listening device that Y/n put in their house.

They found almost 100 listening device in their house. It's in every corner of the house and their rooms.

"How the hell did she put this here?!" Pah said while looking all of the gathered listening device that it's already turned off.

"Yeah! And they're so many!" Baji said while holding the box full of listening device.

"Who bought this house?" Takeomi ask while smoking and looking at all of them.

"The richest of us of course and the person who have a business in finding someone's home." Kazutora said and they all look at Pah-chin.

"Pah." They all said and Pah look at them with confuse look.

"What?" Pah ask while looking at them.

They all slap their forehead because of his response.

("Great! He's not listening!") They all said in their mind.

"You bought this house right?" Wakasa ask while looking at him.

"Yes I did. Why Wakasa-san?" Pah ask while looking at Wakasa.

"Then do you have any idea how did these listening device even get here?" Naoto ask while looking at Pah.

"I don't know." Pah said that made all of them face palm because of his answered.

"IDIOT!" They all yelled at Pah except the first gen black dragon. Pah was about to shout at them back when Peh-yan shout.

"Pah-chin is not an idiot! He's stupid! That's two different things!" Peh-yan shout at them with a anger look.

"Seriously?! What the hell is wrong with your captain and vice captain Sano Manjiro?!" Naoto ask while looking at Mikey who just look away.

"Anyway! Now that we found these listening devices let's destroy them and get ready to meet Taiju." Draken said and all of them nod at him.

"I'll handle the listening devices. You guys go get ready." Shinichiro said and Takeomi took the box from Baji.

"Thanks Shinichiro!" Mikey and Izana said while the others only nod then go to their rooms.

After 10 mins they're all ready to go and Shinichiro and Takeomi are already back from destroying the listening device.

"Let's go!" Mikey said and all of them nod while Draken, Shinichiro and Benkei start the engine.

It took them 3 hours to get to the meeting place.

Once they're all get down from the van they use, they look around and it looks like Taiju is living at the very far away place.

"Now how do we get in?" Hanma said while looking at the big gate infront of them.

"We will use the door bell idiot." Kisaki said and pressed the door bell 2 times then a butler is now walking to the gate.

"Yes what can I do for you?" The butler kindly asked while looking at them and smiling.

"We want to meet Taiju. I'm his brother Hakkai." Hakkai said to the butler while looking at him.

"I'm very sorry Hakkai-sama but Taiju-sama can't meet you. Please leave." The butler kindly said while looking at them.

"What?! But we need to---" Shinichiro was cut off when the butler slam the contact card on his, Mikey, Baji and Hakkai's chest.

Suddenly after receiving the contacts card Mikey use his special move but his feet stop infront of the face of the butler.

Then Baji with Chifuyu and Kazutora push the butler's back to the gate with a threatening look on their faces.

"I told you that I'm Taiju's brother! Let me in! If your his servant then you're my servant too! Let us get inside!" Hakkai said in threatening tone that made the first gen and Mitsuya,Kisaki,Pah,Peh, shock while looking at them.

"Hey! What's wrong with you guys?" Shinichiro ask while looking at them.

"Shinichiro look behind the card." Wakasa said while chewing his lollipop.

The others who also didn't know what the hell make them threatened the butler look when Shinichiro flip the card.

Behind the contact card:

"Please use force."

End.....

That's what's written behind the card that make them get the idea why they're doing the threatening method.

Suddenly after that the gate open making the all of them look at the gate.

"Ezra let them in is what Master Taiju said." A woman's voice was heard by them, they all look at where it's coming from and they saw it, it's beside the doorbell.

"Yes Head Maid." The butler said then bow at the mic and then look at them.

"Please follow me." The butler kindly said and they all nod at him and follow him inside.

"What the hell was that?" Shinichiro whispered at the butler.

"I'm sorry but this house is also monitored by Y/n-sama that's why." Ezra answered with a smile on his face but with a apologetic tone.

"Then it's dangerous to talk here." Draken said with a poker face while looking straight ahead.

"Yes but don't worry Y/n-sama only monitored the CCTV in the gate to look who come and out here. She didn't have listening devices here because she trust Taiju-sama." Ezra explained that's why they sigh in relief while walking.

After 2 min of walking they finally now in the dining area sitting while waiting for Taiju.

"Welcome to my house." A voice was suddenly heard the door opened and they all look who is it then they saw Taiju.

"Big bro." Hakkai said while looking at Taiju.

Taiju walk to the seat in the end where the father seat while all of them seat beside and Shinichiro sit at the other end.

"Big bro why are you in team up with that girl?" Hakkai ask while looking at his big brother.

"I will answer you but first listen. You can't save Hanagaki Takemichi anymore. Give up." Taiju said with a serious look while looking at them.
-------------------
SORRY LATE AGAIN!

I RUN OUT OF LOAD! ALSO I HAVE GO TO MY SCHOOL THIS MORNING FOR A I.D PICTURE!

ANYWAY! I GOT THE IDEA FROM SERVAMP MOVIE.

ANYWAY! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE 13K+ READS!!!