Chapter 13

Mikey's POV

After we go to second floor of the bar we saw that Takemitchy and with him are already gone.

We look at the stage again and saw Y/n Kambe smiling at us innocently and shrug too.

"Damn it! Because she stop us we didn't get to talk Takemitchy!" Hakkai said angrily while looking at Y/n.

"Let's not waste time and talk to her. That's our main purpose after all for coming here." Naoto said and goes to the stairs while looking irritated too.

"Yeah let's go maybe we can find something to her." Kisaki said and follow Naoto. We all follow too after calming down.

After we all get down we saw Kisaki and Naoto talking to a person in a suit. I look at the tag that it's on his suit and saw his name and 'manager' in it.

We get back to our sit and wait for Naoto and Kisaki. We also order one drink each of us.

After a few minutes they get back and sit beside us.

"So what did you ask the manager for?" Draken ask while holding his drink in his hand and looking at the stage.

"We ask if we could talk to Y/n in here but he refuses us saying that Y/n don't do accompanying customers but he agree on talking to Y/n in her room here. We could go after this last song of hers." Naoto said and we all nod at him continue to watch Y/n singing and flirting to the customers.

After minutes her song ended and we all stand up when the manager calls us 5 minutes after her song ended.

"Please follow me to Y/n-san's room." The manager said and we all nod at him. We follow him in the back and then minutes later we found a door with a name there that states her name with a star on it.

The manager knock three times to the door then we hear her voice.

"Come in." Y/n said and the manager open the door. We saw her all dressed up already.

"Y/n-san there's some people want to talk to you." The manager said and she look at us then she smile.

"Sure Kei-san. You can leave us now." Y/n said and the manager smile back then leave us hanging the door open.

We all get in and look at her fixing her hair in the mirror.

"So what does the former Toman members and Tenjiku members want to ask me?" She said while smiling then sit down on her black chair.

"So you know us?" Izana ask while looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Of course who wouldn't know the famous gangs that are in Kantou Incident?" She said again still smiling. Her smiles are really off. Somehow I don't like it. It look likes she's scheming something.

"Why did you stop us when we're going to Takemitchy?" I ask eagerly while looking at her in serious.

"Don't glare at me Mikey~ I'm just doing my job~" she said still smiling that made me irritated while looking at her.

"Job?! Does your job description included that you interrupt us from going to talk and save our friend?!" Hakkai said out of frustration while looking at her.

We all look at Hakkai and try to calm him down. We are still calming Hakkai when,

"Hahahahaha!" We hear her laugh so we all look at her with our furrowed eyebrows. She notice our stares and then wipe her tears from laughing.

"I'm sorry,sorry but you're really funny." She said that made us let go of Hakkai and look at her.

"Oh well~ My job description indeed included me as distraction to all the customers and especially" she said then stand up and walk to me.

She tap her finger on my nose then smile brightly at us.

"To you and all of you here. That's my job~" she said still smiling then sit on her table with the back of her are mirrors.

"Tch! What do you mean?! Where's Takemitchy?! Tell us! Tell us!" Peh-yan said while looking at her in anger.

"Aww~ Sorry boys but I can't do that~" Y/n said while her one finger is on her lips.

"Why?" Kisaki ask while looking at her. For some reason Y/n smile even more when she look at Kisaki.

"Ohh~ What's the genius Kisaki Tetta doing here?" She said then put her elbow on her thigh then her hand on her chin while looking at Kisaki.

"I'm here to save Hanagaki and not just me but everyone of us are here to save him." Kisaki said then point his palm to all of us.

"He's right! So tell us where's Takemitchy is!" I said while looking at her in the eyes. She smile even more then get down on her table.

"Can't do that." She said while shaking her head then get her bag.

"Why?" Kakucho ask while looking at her while his left hand is on Izana's shoulder.

"First because there's a police here." She said then point at Naoto and we all look at him.

"Second because you can't save him and you're just going to waste your time." She said again then we all look at her in curious as she sling her bag to her.

"What do you mean we can't?" Izana ask while looking at her clenching his hand into fist.

"Well let's just say that you can't save someone if you can't save yourself first." She said with a smile that made us tilt our head on her.

"Just get into damn point!" Hanma said angrily while looking at her.

"Fine. You can't save him from his darkness because you all can't even save yourselves." She said then slam sit down on her chair then cross her feet.

We all look at Hanma thinking that she's referring to him.

"I'm not only referring to that Zombie but to all of you. Kurokawa Izana don't pretend because I know that you still want to monopolize Mikey deep down your heart and still having nightmares of Shinichiro's death. You Kisaki I know that you can't still face the future without Hinata Tachibana in your life as your wife. You Hanma I know that you somehow blame Takemichi for this Kisaki's death and there's 50% that you might do something that will harm him which I cannot 100% let happen. As for you Kazutora I know that you're still having your issues and can't solve them yet even if like Hanma you're still ongoing therapy." Y/n said that made all of them froze in their place.

"And lastly you Sano Manjiro a.k.a Mikey. Because of his sudden disappearance you still have your dark impulsive and still having nightmares of your love ones death." She said that made me stop then look at her.

"So tell me can you really save someone if even yourselves you can't save? You're not going to save him but will got pull down in hell by him so I suggest you all to just forget about him and live your happy life right now." Y/n said while still smiling then shove us away from her way and then walk out.

We just stay by our place while looking her figure slowly dissapear. I fall down and Ken-chin catch me.

("She's right. How can we save someone if even our own selves we can't save from our own nightmares.")

************************
SO BECAUSE IT JUST OUR ORIENTATION WEEK THAT'S WHY I WILL UPDATE AND ALSO OUR READERS INCREDIBLY INCREASE IN JUST A MATTER OF TIME THAT'S WHY I WILL UPDATE TODAY.

HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE! AND ENJOYY!

BTW I'M ALL GOOD NOW. I DONE MY CHECK UP WITH A DOCTOR AND IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS. I'M TAKING MY MEDICINE THAT'S WHY I'M GETTING BETTER AND HAVING A LOT OF SLEEP THAT'S WHY MY HEAD IS FUNCTIONING WELL NOW.

ANYWAY AGAIN HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!