Draw to life chatacters

ابدأ من البداية

Mike often visits Scribbleville to see the Scribblenauts, usually accompanied by Drew and/or Heather. Mike gets along the best with Maxwell, as the two's personalities click and they have similar interests. He really enjoys going to Scribbleville with Heather since he likes to go to new places with her.

Mike himself is an energetic and bold person. He tries not to take things too seriously, but his slight temper gets the best of him sometimes. Even though he wouldn't admit it, he cares about his sister more than anything else in the world and would do anything to keep her safe. He isn't afraid to speak his mind on matters and will make it known to those around him his stance on things. As long as people treat them with kindness and respect, they have no issues with returning it.

Mike is part of the LGBTQ+ group as a pansexual demiboy. He doesn't mind telling people a bit about his identity, but he hates it when people ask him a bunch of questions. His identity is something very personal to him, and he does not tolerate those who mock it.

((Also here are some drawings/edits that loccus_boocus had done..))

((The drawing))

((The drawing))

((The edit))

((Aren't they awesome?!))
_______________________________

[Mari]

Birthday: March 18th 2000 (♓)

Likes: Jowee, the beach, swimming, helping others, nature

Dislikes: Wilfre, shadow, being alone, wasting time, pridephobics

Sexuality: 💗🖤💙 Omnisexual

Gender: 💗🤍💜🖤💙 Genderfluid

Pronouns: Any pronouns

Description:
Mari is the mayor of Rapoville, a town located in a different dimension from Scribbleville and Belleview. She has a tememdous amount of work and runs everything in the village, from solving the residents' problems and approving new building projects to keeping the residents safe during life-threatening situations. As a result of her workload, she often has very little free time to do what she wants at the end of the day. Though, when she does, she enjoys spending it with Jowee and/or going out to the beach or on nature walks.