The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

Kuro:

Reine: " Nn?"

Reine: " Nn?"

Reine let out a strange sound.

Shido cheeks were attacked by a warm and soft feeling, and following that a fragrance that seemed to melt his brain circled in his nose. Shidou instantly pushed Kotori's hand away and raised his face with a jolt.

Shido: "...Wh-wh-wh-what are you doing.. !"

Kotori: "Hmm, it's no good huh."

She looked over at me. Oh hell no!

Kuro: "Time for the Ultimate Technique. N-, ack!"

Before I could so much as move Kotori kicked me in the ribs, dropping me onto Reine. She hugged me out of impulse, as my head also reached the forgotten Utopia most men never achieve in their life.

Kuro:

Kotori: "Huh. Honestly expected better of him. New Plan! Reine!"

Reine: "Right."

She began to move towards Shido. Compared with the previous case where they were brought into contact without any prior notice, his heart throbbed way faster.

—Ahh, what? Just what is she going to do...!?

With his heart beating like this he couldn't even move. While making an expression like a main character in an 80's shoujo manga, Shidou tightly closed his eyes. (A/N: This hurt more than I would like to admit, to type out.)

However, no matter how long he waited, nothing happened.

Opening his eyes and taking a look, Reine had merely plugged in the power for the monitor on the desk.