5

Sean's POV

I open my eyes to see Mark over me. I try to get him to release my wrist, but he just smiles at me. "Tsk. Tsk, Tsk, I told you kitten that you would get punished if you continued." My eyes widen. He was serious about that! He smiles at me. Fuck stupid mind link. His free had trails down my exposed chest, leaving goosebumps all over. Slowly, he leans down and kisses my collarbone, then moves down to my chest. I lay my head back down. I'm feeling everything until something warm drips on me. I look at him. I don't believe what I'm seeing. He has bitten into his wrist and lets the blood drip onto me.

"Mar -" He glares at me."Master, what are you?" I'm interrupted when he moves down to lick the blood off. I'm trying to keep my moans in when I'm in pain. I look down and see that he's feeding from my side. He unlaches and goes back to licking up the blood. He does this with every area that has blood. He would lick clean and then feed from. He wouldn't even close the wound.

Honestly, it was a weird sensation at first, but now it's growing on me. Small wimpers escape my lips, and after a little bit more of this lick and bite routine, he stops.

He looks down at me, like he is admiring the most beautiful piece of art. He comes down to peck me on the lips, then releases me. "Come on, I'm sure that guard is tired of waiting. Oh, make sure to wear a dark colored shirt. Wouldn't want anyone to see those marks." I look down and see all the marks he's placed on me. I cover myself up with the blanket. He chuckles and tosses me a black shirt.

After readying myself, we follow the guard. He takes us to a dark side of the castle. He has us wait outside a room. The guard eventually lets  us enter. The merman is chained up against the wall. His tail has been wrapped up to stop the bleeding.

I smile at that. Mark looks at me, "Please don't kill him, we need him alive so we can find our son." Mark goes to walk in front of me I stop him. "Remember what I said, only when I motion for you may you have your way. I need to get the information from him alright." He nods, I take a small breath and enter the cell.

The merman looks up at the sound of the door opening. "I am going to be as nice as possible as my mates request, but depending on what information you give, will say if I behave or not." I sit down on the table in front of him. "Now, first, what is your name?" He looks at me then Mark then back at me. "Wes. My name is Wes Your Highness." I take out a note pad I brought with me. I start writing down questions and possible answers. 

"Now Wes, I want to know if someone hired you to take my son or if you thought it would be a good idea to do by yourself." Wes looks around for something. But then answers. "I was hired. I don't know by who. It came to me by a letter. It's there next to you." I look to my left and see a folded up paper. Picking it up, I decide to look inside it.

Dear Wes
I hope this letter finds you in good health. See we need some one to do something for us and we believe your the right man for the job. We have a witch here who is willing to turn you human for 48 hours. When your human you will go to this address
Xxxxx drive. You will be looking for a boy his name is Jaden. He is the grandmasters son, you will give him to us after you have him. We will be waiting at the cliff for you. When you take the boy you will leave your kings calling card. This will make the grandmaster come to your realm, when he comes feel free to poison him for us. If you fail with the poisoning that's alright. You will have done well and will receive a small reward from us if you help us, meet us at the bottom of the cliff tomorrow.

I get done reading the letter I have many thoughts running through my mind. Was it my old coven coming to get more revenge on me? Or was it marks brother? How do they know where I live? It would have to be someone I know for them to know my address. Then again it would also have to be someone I trust to tell I'm a witch. But there are only limited few who know both of those things.

"What did he give you in exchange for my son?" Wes looks down at his arm. I get closer to his arm and I see a marking. It's similar to mine but different the colors red and it's not a rose anymore, it's an empty rose stem with the petals on the ground. Covering the entire thing was a gash that was slashed through it. "This person did something to you didn't they." Wes nodded then began to explain. "I thought they would take it away but they didn't they gave me the power to transform from siren to human at certain times. I can only go on land when it's dark out. If I'm in the sun my tail grows back and basically I'm a fish out of water." Wes looked hesitant to say something. "Look I'm really sorry about taking your son, I truly am. But you have to understand I'm tired of living under water. It gets so boring down here. So I took the offer, they want me to do more for them. I was considering it, then you guys showed up." I hear a deep growl next to me. I motion to mark, meaning go ahead have your fun I know what I need. Mark guides me out of the room.

I stand next to the guards. The screaming from the room seems to eco down the hall. The guard glances down at me then taps me on the shoulder. I look up at him. "Your highness you have some blood on your shirt." I look down and see where he has pointed out. Remembering what mark did to me before we arrived I blush. I tell the guard not to worry that it was probably something I missed while cleaning. 

Mark I swear to my father that you will heal these wounds! The guard just noticed I was bleeding. I get nothing through the link for awhile. That's fine, I'll have to heal them slowly then. Just imaging my tongue everywhere I have bitten kitten. It's going to be a long night for you. I walk away from the guard and back to the room.

A few moments pass, then I hear footsteps. "Oh kitten, you better be ready for me" I look at the door. "Fuck"