4

Sean's POV

"My ears must be broken because I thought I heard you gave my son to the vampires, but that can't be right." The boy looks at me questioning me. "Now that must not be true, because if that were true I would would rip the person's throat out, dig my claws into there gills, awhile cursing there bloodline."

The boy looks at me then at Mark. He takes a deep breath. He doesn't even have the chance to speak before I've got him by the throat. "Look here you tadpole, you are going to tell me where you took my son, who you gave him too, and if you would like to say goodbye to your family. That's me being kind. If I find my son dead I will come back and do all the things I promised. But for now this will do." I drag my claws down his tail, griping one of the fins. "Have fun swimming with one fin, tadpole." I smirk while the tearing of skin can be heard. I continue to rip the rest of the fin off.

A loud thump can be heard as his body hits the floor. "Make sure he stays alive to talk. I'll be in my room cleaning up." The king looks at the boy and nods. Guards take him out of the room. Leaving in a daze, I somehow find my way back to my room.

Shutting the door, I walk over to the bed. I look at my hands, covered in blood. The red sticky substance running down my arm. My instincts take over, bringing my hand closer to my mouth. My tongue glides over my fingers. "Damn, I didn't know my mate could be so hot when he is protective." My eyes shoot up to look at him.

Mark comes over to me, taking my hand running his tongue up my arm. "If your hunger was that bad, you could have sat on my lap kitten. I would have let you feed." A deep blush forms on my face. I begin to protest but he stops me. Knowing that I am hungry, he sits down next to me. "Now tell me what you want kitten. I might just let you if you ask nicely." In a quivering voice I ask him to feed.

He smiles at me. "Good boy, Now come here." I climb on top him, he moves me up on his waist so that I'm straddling him. His hand moves my hair out of my face, reaching around my head. He pushes my head towards his neck. I open my mouth, my fangs emerge. Shakely I move closer. "Let me know if I take to much." Mark smiles at me. "Shh, Kitten it will be ok. Take as much as you need." I take a deep breath and sink my fangs into his flesh. Blood slowly flows into my mouth, and small wisps of red float occasionally around us.

A low moan escape's his lips, his grip tightens on my waist. His other hand brushes against my neck. My body shivers under his light touch. He keeps touching me, teasing me. "kitten are you getting excited?" I deepen my fangs into his neck to cover my moans. His grip gets tighter, trailing his hand under my shirt. "I think my kitten is lying to me. That's not good, he is gonna need punished." My grip gets tighter around him. Mark snickers at me, bringing his hand lower and lower. "If my kitten can be quiet, he will get a reward."

I jump at the sudden noise in the room. Mark holds me tight asking who is it. "Its Farow, I am one of the guards who took the boy way. He has requested to talk to you. Please meet him at his cell." Mark looks at me and smiles. His hand slips under my shorts, making me groan. "Is everything alright?" Mark chuckles at me, slowly moving his hand. I close my eyes and focus on feeding. "Everything is alright, Sean just woke up. Can you give us a few to get ready?" Footsteps recede from the door. I release Marks neck, glaring at him. "What? Is my Kitten mad?" I smile as an idea pops into my head. A deviously smile at him. I unbutton my shirt slowly, letting it drape over my shoulders. I close my eyes, slowly running my hands up his chest. Feeling his abs, curves, and running my fingertips over his nipples.

His hand grips my wrist. "Your playing a dangerous game kitten." I smirk looking at him with half lidded eyes. "What are you going to do punish me?" A deep chuckle escapes his lips. "You are going to wish it was a punishment. But first" He takes my wrist and flips me to the bed.

heheheh cliff Hanger~