2

Marks Pov

As I watch my love go through the gate I get to work. Looking for a new house for all of us was gonna be tough. But I am determined. Jack has sent me some and I have sent some back.

Once home i start packing on my own. I am gonna live in the castle until we can find a home. Jack is sending his things here so I can put them in the castle. I am going to go enter the relm when my phone goes off.

"I can't find Jaden! Bery was watching him and he turned to grab a drink and bam! Hes gone! I don't know what to do!" I try to calm him down with reassuring words.

"Could have some one broken in? No? Theres wards up? Okay I will be on the first flight there okay? Then we can look together. I will finish putting the things in the castle okay." Jack hangs up and I quickly book a ticket on the next flight. I pack a small bag of clothes.

Time skip.

I walk out of the gate and get tackled. "Shhh Its gonna be okay. We will find him." I hug him closer as Bery walks up. He informs me they had yet to go to the police because both parents needed to be present. Bery leads us out of the airport.

The car ride was quiet, Sean had fallen asleep on me. "Bery has he gotten any sleep lately?" He gave a sad nod. "Not much he is having nightmares again. There not as bad as last time but they could get there. This is the first time I have seen him peacefully sleeping." I continue to play with his hair as he sleeps. His wings are hidden so no one sees them.

Entering Seans apartment was weird. You could sense where the wards where, well I could. I don't know if it was because we where mates. I look around and start looking for any clues as where Jaden could have went. Eventually we settle in uncomfortable silence. Munching on some cold pizza I start to think about the wards. They are placed only in certain areas in the apartment. I begin to walk around feeling the wards energy. Sean seems to catch on to what I am doing.

I come to a place in the wards. It's in front of a bookcase. "This one is really weak. Any reason why." Sean looks where I am standing, his eyes widen. "That should have the strongest ward here. Behind this bookshelf is where I kept all of my spell books and other things I didn't want guest to see." He waves his hand in front of the book shelf and it starts to move.

Once the bookshelf was moved you could see a small library and a desk. Things where thrown about. Papers on the floor,books thrown across the room, some even in shreds, the thing that caught Sean's eye was a small box. He opens the box and sighs. "It's gone, my mothers necklace is gone. However they did leave me a nice hint as to where they have taken Jaden." He holds up a card. On it has a pirate and a mermaid. The mermaid is dragging down the man deep into the sea.

"Get some rest, we will go to there relm tomorrow you and Sean can go change I will finish up things here. Okay? No buts just go." I silently thank Bery for letting us go. I can see that Sean is having a hard time staying awake. "Just sleep my love, I will be here when you awaken." He smiles and goes limp in my arms. I carry him the rest of the way to the bed room.

The next morning bery hands us small packages. "The faes have grown concerned for Sean's health and asked you to take these with you. They say they sense something is coming but they can't tell what." I nod accepting the gift. Sean looks up at me and smiles.

"Ready to loose that fear of swimming in the ocean?" God I hate the ocean. Why the hell did it have to be the serins relm. Sean chuckles at my inner struggle. He taps me on the shoulder to tell me he's ready. I nod and follow him into the car. He try's to sleep in the car but fails and decides to listen to music instead. We arrive at a cliff. "God why did there entrance have to be at the bottom of a god damn cliff." Sean laughs and releases his wings. The green still being there after the war. I just stare memorized. But the next thing I know I am picked up and tossed over a cliff. "This has some deja vu, oh right you learned to fly like this." I can hear Sean laugh from above me. He jumps over the cliff never opening his wings. Not wanting to injure them further.  He just leaves them closed as he elegantly falls.

Hitting the water brings me back to my senses. Sean soon follows but his serin part of him awakens making him smile. He looks at me and smiles. Guess it's a double deal. Last time we had Ethan here to help us.

A siren approaches us. "A Sean and Mark what brings you to our relm?" Sean shows them the card. The sirens face tenses. "Please follow me." We are led to the siren kingdom.