3

Sean's POV:
We follow the siren to the kingdom. People greet us as we pass. Some even bowing. We make it to the castle and are told to wait outside. I looks around. The dark green walls make it so that this place is not easy to find. The ocean floor seems to have created a small shield around the castle. The seaweed acting as a decoy for other people. But if you can look closer you will be able to find the castle.

The guard returns and lets us see the Siren king. Me and mark bow as a sign of respect. "What brings you wonderful people to my kingdom?" I fish out the card from my pocket and hand it to the king. I start to explain that my son was kidnapped and this is what we found." Sean, we will help you and Mark find your son. I don't know why this card was given to you. It certainly ours but I never sent this card out. I will find out who gave you this card. But for now please rest. I will have a room prepared for you guys. Please look around and if you have any questions please ask my servant Erik. He will be around."We nod and walk out of the lavish throne room.

We decide to go to the room first to rest. We planned to go to the town after dinner. We arrive at the room. The guard stands outside our door. The king suggested not going alone anywhere. He has assigned a gauged to protect us while we are here. We thank him before we enter the room. 

Me and mark where doing our own thing in the room. The guard knocks telling us dinner is ready.

The  dining room was beautiful. A long oak table was in the middle with matching chairs. Gold trim was accented around the room. I'm guided to a seat. I sit down and look up. "I hope it's ok that your at the head of the table as you are a king as well." I smile at the king. Mark sits next to me and holds my hand.

The food is placed in front of us. "I hope you like shark." The king laughs. My food is placed in front of me. "Why is mine a salad?" The king looks up from his plate and smiles. "I thought you would prefer that than shark. I know how much you love creatures. I hope that is ok." I stab my salad and is about to bring it to my mouth. Mark is digging into his food not noticing. A guard burst into the room. Causing me to glance at him then the king.

"Whats the meaning of this. Why are you ruining my guest dinner!" The guard looks at me and runs at me. Mark gets up and protects me. A growl that sounds like back off is heard. The guard stops. A large sound startles everyone in the room.
"Explain yourself! Why are you attacking my guest!" The guard straightens up. "Sir we where informed that his food was poisoned. Please excuse my behavior your highness. But I thought it would I would be of help."

I drop my fork and back away from the table. "I think I am done eating. Thank you for the meal." I walk back to our room. I flop on to the bed staring at the ceiling. Why does everyone want to kill me. I just want to live my life peacefully. I jump at the sudden contact next to me. "Whoa it's just me calm down." I calm down once I realize it's mark. He hugs me and tells me its gonna be OK.

We decide that now would be the perfect time to go into town.

Marks POV

Sean grabs his bag and we head into town.

Small timeskip~

We arrive in the busy town. Vendors everywhere, people everywhere. Sean drags me to a booth that has some jewelry. He's looking at a dark green amulet. He sighs and puts it down.

We look at a couple more booths. Picking up some gifts for people. Sean spots a place guard looking around. He notices us and starts to swims over. "You are requested to come back to the palace. We have news you will want to hear."

We arrive at the palace. Entering the tense throne room. We look up at the king. There is a boy sitting in the middle of the room. His head is down, the guards stand beside him like he is going to run.

"Ah! You guys made it. I believe I found who you were looking for." The Kings gills frills showing his anger. My eyes widen and I look at Sean. There are multiple emotions running through the link. Anger,sadness, hunger, he sticks with anger.

"Go ahead and tell them what you did! I should let him do what pleases him."
The merman looks up, then back down.

"I gave your son to the vampires."