Why don't Daddy love me? - Ronnie

•

Requested by me.

Which Kray: Ronnie.

About: Y/n Ronnie's daughter thinking he doesn't love and that he hates her. Which is the polar opposite. He isn't always there, he comes up drunk and high a lot and he comes with wounds a lot of the time. One night Ronnie shouts at her saying something he regrets and Y/n comes running to her Uncle Reggie.

Y/n's age: 5 years old.

Set in: 1966.

Extra details: Y/n's mum died during child birth.

Trigger warnings: Shouting, swearing and crying.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to the sound of banging, so I put on my dressing gown and my slippers and went downstairs. I saw my Daddy trying to take his tie off. I went over to my Daddy "Daddy, you need help?" I asked in my sweet cockney accent. "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He screamed at me. "Daddy, calm down (Chill, daddy, chill! Sorry, I couldn't help myself)" I said. "FUCK OFF!" He screamed. "Daddy, shhhhhh!" "NO! YOU KNOW WHEN I SAW HER DEAD IN THAT BED! I THOUGHT, HOW COULD I RAISE THIS LITTLE BITCH ON MY OWN! THIS HAPPY LITTLE BITCH WHO KEEPS RUINING MY LIFE! IT'S YOU! IT'S ALL YOU Y/N! YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER! YOU HEAR ME! YOU KILLED HER AND NOW YOU'RE KILLING ME! (I used Teen Wolf to help me with this)" he screamed. A tear fell from my face as I turned. I heard my Daddy no Ronnie sigh loudly. I ran out of the house and ran all the way to my Uncle Reggie's house.

I knocked on the door as tears were streaming down my face and snot was dripping out of my nose. I heard someone say "WHO FUCK IS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR AT THIS TIME?!" Then someone opened the door, I saw my Uncle looking pissed but then when he saw me, he bent down to my level. "Princess, what you doing here at this time?" "Daddy, no Ronnie said that I killed my mum and now I'm killing him," I said as I fell into my Uncle's arms covering him shirt in tears and snot. "Aww Princess, he didn't mean it," he said picking me up and bringing me inside.

"Reggie, who is it?" I heard my Uncle's wife Frances say. "Y/n," he answered. "What! What is she doing here at this time?" I buried my face into my Uncle's neck. "Ron came home high and drunk again shouted at her," he answered. "Awww poor baby." Uncle Reggie sat down and put me in his lap. "What happened, Sweetie?" Asked Frances. "Well I heard a noise, so I put my slippers and dressing gown on and went downstairs. To see Daddy, no Ronnie struggling taking his tie off. So I asked if he need help. And then he said no get away from me you little brat. Then I told him to calm down and he told me to f off. So I told him to shhhh because he was shouting. And then he told me that I was the reason Mummy died. And he didn't know how to raise a little b word like me. That I was a happy little b word that keeps ruining his life. And again he told me I killed my Mummy and that now I am killing him. I started cry and I ran out of the house to here," I finished sobbing into my Uncle's chest.

"That's bang out of order," said my Uncle Reggie. "It's not true darling, I hope you now that," said Frances in a sweet, comforting voice. "Why don't Daddy love me?" I asked. "Oh Honey he does very much, he just wasn't thinking straight. Why don't you go to the bed in the spare room and we will talk about it tomorrow?" My Uncle said. "Okay," I said running up to the spare room.

Next day...

I woke up and went downstairs. Frances was making bacon and (hamburger) cheese baps. She gave me a bap and a glass of orange juice. I sat down and watched the custard (that means television).

Reggie's POV:

I went into my office to go on the phone with my little twin brother Ronnie. I was so horrified at what he had done. "Hi Ron, it's me," I said hearing a groan. "Don't groan at me Ron. Where's Y/n?" I asked to see if he knew what he did.  "In her room probably," he answered. "No, she ain't." After a long pause, "What do you mean?" He asked. "She came to my house at 3am crying her eyes out." "Why?" "Because when you came home high and drunk out of you fucking mind. You yelled at her saying that she killed her mother, that she keeps ruining your life and that now she's killing you," I replied. "WHAT!?" He shouted. "You heard me you stupid cunt." "I'm coming over in twenty minutes," he said ending the call.

20 minutes later...

Y/n's POV:

I had finished my breakfast and was still watching the custard (meaning television). When I heard a knock at the door, Reggie went and answered it. And ten seconds later, I saw my Daddy no Ronnie come in. "Hi Y/n." "Hi Ronnie," I answered still hurt from last night. "Don't call me that, I'm you're Daddy." "But I killed Mummy and I ruin your life and I'm killing you," I answered. I saw his face soften. "I didn't mean it love. I wasn't in the right mind." "No you don't love me no more." "I do love you very much, please forgive me Darling." I looked at my Uncle Reggie and he nodded. "Daddy," I said flying into his arms. I felt him chuckle.

I hope you like this! Please request!

Word count: 978