Chapter Eighteen, Affection

Start from the beginning

        "Then can you at least tell me what it's about?" Damien tried to find the beans as he followed in the hallway. I just need to get out of the gym. It's affecting my feelings in the wrong way right now.

        They're never gonna stop until I feed them something or I just bring the whole truth out. "Technology, Damien." I raised my voice at him. Being in the living room and sitting down on the furthest couch from the kitchen island.

        Hm, is there something else I can tell him without blowing things up. I think I can tell him about the engagement. "Technology! That is an interesting topic to run a business on." Damien looked a little satisfied but he wanted information.

        From my understanding Damien doesn't over react to what I tell him. Vs my other brothers who can't keep their emotions in check. But also Damien is the one who I am closet yet. "A-lso I Got Engaged Yesterday!" I blurted out boldly trying to stay strong with broken walls.

        Out of reaction because of letting down my walls. My eyes closed, being fearful of Damien's reaction. "Why are your eyes closed? Did you think that I would be mad?" I nodded my head back to him. My eyes teared up again with real tears. We hug again and I rest my head on his chest. "I am sorry, I was so surprised!" He brushed my hair out of my face.

        I rubbed my eyes. "My other family has approved of him and what's funny is that it looks to him thirdly times to get approval." Now giggled at the end of my sentence.

        "Wo-ow he is committed. So who?" Damien acted cool around me still. Nice try you're not gonna find out. I sat up from having my head on Damien after feeling like I can trust him more.

        Now adjusting in my seat should I tell him about the promise? "We made a promise not to say so he doesn't get killed." Instantly getting nervous again and fiddling with my finger while looking at Damien with a smile.

        He adjusted his poster. "Killed?" His voice was concerned and worried because I didn't watch my mouth enough.

        "Ya, but Damien he is stepping down being the heir to his father's company for me. We also have been together for about a year plus and don't want to lose each other." I looked Damien in the eyes and showed the emotions of concern and worry.

       "OK, but I want to meet this fiancé of yours and you will need to tell the rest of the family." A light stern face looks back at me.

       I giggled while saying, "Yes, Damien!"

      "Now you should get a shower before breakfast." He looked at me seriously. I give him the stink eye for telling me to take a shower.

      Getting up from the couch. I need to ask him if he will go on a run with me this evening. "Yes, Brother and can you go on a run with me this evening?" I put my puppy face on, he chuckled after seeing it.

      "Of course and thank you for asking." Damien's face was happy and not cruel or cold. "Go take your shower you sweaty and what happened to Ricco?" He shoos me away while pushing me up the stairs with him.

      "Hey! And also Ricco is sleeping in my room." I turned around walking up the stairs backwards for a second while having my hands on my hip.

      Currently back in my room, I put my coffee mug on my desk. Which is against the wall where the window is. At the far end of the room around the corner near the bed. Getting to my closet and picking out some black caro, black underwear, black sports bra and a crew necked T-shirt with the words 'I Am Dangerous' on.

     Once in the black gray themed bathroom with my outfit and placing it on the counter. I go to the door and lock it. Next I go to the shower and turn it on to the hottest setting. Then a crash Ricco is up and wonders what's happening. I strip my work out clothes and take my very hot shower.