“Then this purple one must be the poisonous herb, right?”

“No! It looks like it, but it’s actually a medicinal herb! Rather, the one with the bright red color is poisonous. If you eat it, you will vomit blood and collapse.”

“Oh. What’s the name of this herb?”

“It’s Lorelin’s tears, Prince.”

As if from a lowly origin, he was mingling with lowly mercenaries without hesitation.

It was natural for the centurion’s face to crumple.

‘Really, you’re being the worst!’

Moreover, Nathan didn’t admonish the prince right away and was only sleeping on a board with his face covered with a hat.

Eventually, the centurion couldn’t stand it anymore and approached him.

“Sir Nathan. It seems like the break is too long. If you want to stop by Yonte Castle, you need to hurry up a little more.”

“Yonte Castle? Why are we going there?”

“You told me to pick the clothes that fit the prince…! There are good things if we go there.”

“Ah, if that’s the case, then you can go alone. We’ll be sleeping, so go ahead.”

“Sir Nathan!”

At the look of the centurion, Nathan curled up his lips.

‘You must have been anxious for some time.’

In fact, Nathan was thinking a little bit about that, too.

Because he didn’t like the blood of the royal family being close with the lowly people like mercenaries.

So he gently nodded his head.

“The mercenaries can manage on their own.”

“Thank you, Sir Nathan.”

“You buy the clothes by yourself.”

The centurion groaned and looked at Nathan.

But he headed to the place where the aforementioned mercenaries were. Even if he went to the castle by himself, he did not intend to treat the mercenaries comfortably.

The savvy Galon was a problem, but Nathan would take care of that.

“Break is over! Start moving right now! Hurry up, everyone!”

“What? Now? I haven’t finished eating yet.”

“It’s an order!”

Not only the mercenaries but also the soldiers looked flustered.