Part 11; The end?

Right with this one it night be shorter if so sorry I was struggling to come up with things and yeah... Sorry again

Everyone was doing what they usually do either building, pranking, dying or hanging out nothing was new everything was how it was and everything was how they wanted it to go and everyone did settle down from the havoc the previous day.

*Poof* Halo ummmm yes yes I'm a wear off what I said but yet I still do it... anywho ummm I just wanna say that it's a funny and dumb betrayal but umm I suggest whatching it if you haven't I know that Impulse, Grian and Ren has it out and I'm not sure who else does but it funny so yeah I recommend whatching from someone pov, your probably thinking why we'll I'm just going to the betrayal bit and that's it and in Grians new vid there's an annoying ending so I will include that *poof*

Everyone but the new three as they don't know what's happening, where getting ready to take Ren down from being king, Grian knew that he would have the 'Epic' betrayal of Hermitcraft.

When everyone got to the optional point Grian got everyone attention

"Umm well this is the animai betrayal and well- STOP IM NOT FIGHTING!"
"Well what?"
"Well I have a room and I strongly recommend go for it-"
"Once a betrayer always a betrayer, let's fight the king!"
"Yeah let's go"

And....

"Let's do Grians room"
"Yay!" *Happy smoll parrot noises*

Grian started his questions that some had baffled everyone even the King and his followers.

As Grian got to his 4th question:

"3rd life was a minecraft series-"
"What's 3rd life?"

Etho responded just add more laughter to the already funny but hectic situation, all the hermits that was in 3rd life knew he knew what it was.

"-What's the colour of my top 1: Red or 2: Blue, pick your answers.... 3 2 1, your answers are locked in, and the awnser is 1, red"

Soo after the last question Etho, Pearl and Gem made it

When it came to defeating Ren, He tried to set Grian on a guilt trip that didn't work and Scar had to ignore it.

"Grian I'm disappointed in you"

Ren told the resisters what their going to do. And then one by one the Knights were being sent in for combat. When Scar was sent in and Grian stood a side not wanting to fight Scar and after his fight Grian just stayed with him andAll the resisters eventually defeated Ren.

Once everyone got to spawn they saw Ren was hanging from a cage above the path...

"This is the cage of shame... Well thanks for putting up with me as probably the most annoying King ever and all my shenanigans and the rules the pathetic laws..."
"Yeah you don't say, and really it was really funny but you really need to sort yourself out now..."

After the hermits went back to their base Grian went to see Tortis, J and Don with Scar so then he can get to know them.

"You sure their not... you know into you..?"
"Yeah! I know that in most stories the old best friends are into the one who's with someone and will try and win their crush and things, but my friends don't they see me as a friend and they know, as when we saw them, that I'm with you, and they know I will decline them and say we can stay as friends and yeah so don't worry love"
"If you say so..."

After get themselves ready and setting off to see Grians new friends, they thought why not invite them to the charity event?

Once they got to their base, Grian knew it was theirs just by the lay out. As Scar wasn't as he was new the them.

"Hay G!"
"Oh Hay Don, where's the-"
"The idiots are in the nether."
"Oh... Well I wounder if they will last longer or shorter then you Scar"
"What..."

Don let the two in and they all sat down Scar was being... Scar..? And Grian and Don were caching up. After awile the other two got back from the nether.

"Hay Don we got eyes of ender!"
"Hay you two!"
"Hay J and Tortis!"
"Oh Hay G, and Scar..?"
"Hi yes it's Scar...."
"Don't mind the idiot he's just bored."
"Oh okay! Anyway we're of to the end in teo days!"
"Oh cool I can show you where the portal is, and you don't need eyes of ender unless your making an ender chest..."
"What!?"
"Yeah one or more of us defeats the dragon and we all just go in to get ether, elitras commonly, xp if there's an a redstone xp matinee there, get chorse fruit or something bepends who it is..."

So the other two sat down and started to talk with the other three. After a couple of hours of talking they quite down and just listened to the birds singing and the gentle breeze blowing by.

"Hay G, at spawn yesterday what did you ment by 'At least in Double life I didn't die in the stupidest way possible' or something like that to Scar?"
"Oh I ran a minecraft hardcore series and one of them was double life and us two were soul bound and this idiot broke the block beneath him and fell into a hord of zombies and it killed us both and then killed by tnt..."
"Wait what!?"
"Yeah... but I did the last blow"

And like most things Scar and Grian got into an argument not to serious...

"Yeah by the wardens sonically charged shriek!"
"I said I was sorry, I don't know how u can make it up to you properly yet!"
"Oh well its been what six months since it happend and you cannot find away to say sorry!? Oh love, I recommend not getting of the nerve of h0tGuy!"
"Oh on with that, did you see then request I've been sending to you!?"
"What request...?"
"To be your sidekick"
"Oh... Ummm didn't see it really"
"Of course... Well look into your chest monster"
"You mean our chest monster?"
"No yours at spawn by the gift shop"
"Oh that one... We have to many of them..."

Grian agreed with scars statement and they two set of back home and turn I'm for the night.

1077 words

Oh I thought it might have been shorter... but oh well ummm the next one will have two of the most recent events in and if you know what I mean keep your mouth shut in the comments, ok love you'll BYE my dearest reader!!