Part 1; the start

A Wither_Jinx ogriginal story (you'll know if you find speeling mistakes)
[Elf and parrot]
A scarian storie
HC S9 (Slightly changed)
{Also don't ship them IRL}

After everyone was able to get on to the new survur after another season of chaos everyone went in random ways and some went in groups others went solo but all went to get materials and to get their starter bases made and get enchanted gear and to plan out for the new season.

"Pesky Bird, Pesky Bird this, Pesky Bird that, I did it for season 7 as a joke bUuUt NO it goes on though out season 8... Ugh" "OH Grian!!" Grian quickly turns to see Scar "Geez Scar you made me jump" Scar just stood there looking at Grian mezmirized "SCAR!!" "AAAA Omg Grian wh- its because I zoned out wasn't it..." And a little nod helped "Well my feathered friend I was wondering if you wanna be naighbors again or-" "sure but that means pranks and posiably a messaging system so we can talk and then nobody can see what we say!" Scar just stood there in shock he heard what grian had been mumbaling to himself and then the quick mood change like all the other seasons "Lets gooo- och I miss my elitra..." "You can't use your wings?" After Scar asked Grian that question he just randomly started to calculate "I think I'll need an elitra... I don't know... But lets go locate a building spot" "ok lets go then" Grian and Scar as they were walking finding somewere to locate they started to feel something they felft in 3rd life but wasn't sure what it was and they only when they're with each other and they wasn't sure what it was but regardles they went on with the seasons.

After the boys got their bases done but it lended up that Scar's ''starter'' base was shard since his base was big enough for them both to have their own living space and made farms and some beacons to share but they just hung out in the base when they wasn't doing projects or when they wasn't wanted by other friends.
"Hay Scar?" "Yeah?" Grian took a deep breath "Do you have a crush?" Scar looked up to the ceiling "Yeah I do, what about you?" And looked over at Grian "Yeah I do... Wait is your church a boy or a girl if you say girl that really slims it down since there's not alot" "No it's a boy but I'm not telling you who it is, is yours a boy or a girl?" Grian looked away and mumbled "Boy" "parden my feathered friend?" "It's a boy..." Grian's face went all red after saying that "G you don't need to be embarrassed" "Shut up..." Grian looked up to Scar then Scar asked Grian a question "What was you on about in the forest when I saw you? You were ranting on unber your breath saying 'Pesky Bird, Pesky Bird this, Pesky Bird that' did it annoy you and please say the truth..." Grian took a deep breath "Yes it did since every time in season 8 I did a prank it always was 'you Pesky Bird' and then if I did I owe you I was always call me Pesky Bird and I know I did it as a joke in season 7 but it was only for that season but no it carried on to season 8 now I hope it doesn't go on through this one..." Scar lend upto Grian and gave Grian a hug "Let it out don't hold it back it can make you sick G" they both just sat there for a while eventually Grian fell asleep Scar didn't want to leave him on the seating and picked him up and took him to his room and plased him on his bed and went to his room.

'Why did that feel wired I don't usually feel like this when I did it for everyone else it felt like I was being an amazing friend but this time it didn't... Ugh what's wrong with me...'

Scar went to his side of the base and messed Cub asking if he could come over and sent him is coordination

Hay Cub you able to come to these cords 1145, 67, -333?

Yeah I can on my way now mate!

After 5 minutes Cud arrived at the coordination

"Hay Scar!"
"Hay Cub..."
Cud noticed that Scar seemed of and that hes worried about something
"Right what is it?" Scar just seemed confused but knew what he ment "I... I've been feeling different around someone but I don't know what it is..." "In what way are you feeling differently around them?" Cud just wanted to know why Scar wanted to vent to him about this "Well I feel warm, I can't see straight and... And ugh I can't really describe it..." Scar looked up to the ceiling in defeat "Well it sounds like you have a crush on said person, So who is it?" Scar looks down then stars "If you don't tell me who it is then I'll have to go through all the names... let's see there's Pearl, no? Cleo? That's a no, wait your gay!?" Scar curled up into a ball and nodded "Oh my goodness you are, well that doesn't help one dit..." After a while Cud listed down all the boys but three Xisuma, Ijevin and Grian "Xisuma? No Jevin? Wait nah you like Grian" Scar's face went red in embarrassment and curled up and said something that Cud couldn't hear since Scar's face was in his knees so it made it sound all muffled up "Parden?" "I don't know if he will like me back man... and if anything I've liked him since I first saw him I guess it love at first sight..." All Cud could do was cunfort Scar and not say anything but just be there for him "Well I'll talk to Mumbo and Iskall and see if they know if he's gay or not but don't lose all hope and don't have high hopes there's a fifty fifty chance for weather his gay or not"

1038 words

Ok so I'll continue this and you find out weather Grian is gay or not in the book I repet in the fucking book okay in upcoming chapters there might be trigger warnings before it happens so if you don't want to read that bit then that's fine right see yah my amazing reads till next time bye!! ♡