part 3; Adventure!!

"GRIAN MY DEAREST FEATHERED FRIEND ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!" "Ugh... You have 5 seconds to explain why I have to wake me up" "Because its morning and you need to wake up-" "Oh... I didn't know you wanted to die today" "Grian you can't kill me..." "To late I've already figured out how..." and Grian just looked up to Scar with a grin that sent shivers down his spine and then Grian reached for his Netherite sword "10 second heads start" "W-Wait we were going to get elitras today remember, p-please don't kill me..." Grian looked away from the scared half to death then remembered that indeed they were "Oh yeah sorry about that mate" Grian got up put his sword down and hugged Scar and then Scar hugged Grian back they were like that for about 1 minute, "Right brakefast then the end" Grian said pulling away from the hug "Ok I made it as wel-" as Scar said that Grian booked it out the room to get some food "What..." Scar shook his head and headed of to the kitchen and when he got there he saw that Grian had finished his brakefast "H-HOW!!" "Your cooking is the beast cooking and no one can beat it" Grian said with a smile on his face that made Scar's heart warm.

           .                      '
---|-  /_\  :  _|  ---|   _/

(Right I know I said I wouldn't do this but... You my precious Reader need to bebug this wait for the next chapter, there'll be a pic of it I couldn't actually do the actual form with my phone but I ride TvT and that's all that matters, right amma let chu to read Bye Bye)

"GRIAN!!!" "AAAA, what was that for Scar?!" Grian looked at Scar how had a smile of relief "You zoned out for a min, do you wanna stay here for a bit incase it happens again?" Grian could feel his heart beating and warm, Scar just being there making sure he's safe felt really nice "S-Sure I don't want you to worry through out our adventure" "Ok, that's good as long as your happy and safe then I am" Scar's smile made Grian feel warm...
----------

Scar and Grian got to the end so then they could get elitras and agreed they'll look for some before going to the shopping district. As they came across an end city and got an elitra, as Grian and Scar went to get the second Grian lost he balance... And fell into the never-ending void...

- Grian fell out of there world

Scar panicked and he just went straight back to the base to see that Grian was curled up on his bed out cold, Scar was worried as his friend fell into the void and died and then looking peaceful in his bed all Scar could do was just walk over to the seating and wait for him to awake and give him things. "G I'm so sorry I didn't do anything..." As Scar sat down feeling guilty for not trying to atleast help Grian...

"S...Scar?" Scar quickly turns around to see a dazed Grian leaning on the door "Grian!" Scar went over to Grian hugged hum, lifted him up and placed him on his bed and let go "You need to reast now mate, you can hardly keep up right and as I held ya you were shaking so don't get out of bed till tomorrow for safety Ok?" Grian nodded knowing how easily Scar get worries he was probably a worried messed already. As Scar sat up he felt a small tug on his top "S...t...ay p...lea...se" Grian couldn't speak properly but felt Scar hold on to his fist "Ok, as long as you sleep and your safe" and as Scar was saying that he got him and Grian in a position so then their both cunffy, if Grian looked up at Scar he would panic from how red Grians face was right then and there, Scar could feel his heart beating from the fact his crush was on him potentially asleep "Night parrot" "Good night elf" the two slowly fell asleep.

As Scar woke up Grian was still asleep on him Scar didn't want to wake the bird up he placed his hand on Grians head and played with some of his hair and felt how soft it was, he watched how Grian's chest slowly rose then fell as he slept 'I feel creepy' "S-Scar..?" "Oh good morning Grian!" Grian sat up and Scar let go of his hair as he did so. "What time is it" Scar grabbed a clock and answered his own question "Oh, it's 7:30" Grian looked over at Scar who was just looked up to the ceiling "H-Hay Scar I want to go on another a-adventure?" Scar looked at Grian who was looking out the window "umm sure, were do you want go?" "Well I would like to go to the shopping and get-" Grian got cut if by Scar "I've been there got and bought you things" "Scar you used your diamonds to get me things?! How much?" Grian shot up and went over to their ender chest "Oh you don't need to pay me mate" "But you wasted your diamonds for me so I should pay you back!" The two started to argue over something ridiculous...
-------
All the Hermits were on a mountain watching the sunset "What an amazing sun-"

-Bdubs went to bed

"Never mind..." X wasn't surprised nor was the rest of the survur "What we don't want to be dealing with-" Bdubs explained "Bdubs, we know but once and awhile it's nice to watch the sunset mate" Cleo interrupted Bdubs and he knew that it was but it was force of habit

-Grian fell from a high place

-Grian: ummm my elitra broke...

"When will something new happen? I mean we've had the same things it kinda gets boring you know" Doc said looking to wards the items scattered all over the ground, He glided over to gather Grians things be for they despawned
------
"Thanks Doc" "You should check the burability before taking of or that happens" Grian looked away from Xisuma "Shut up" Everyone laughed and all the Hermits knew things like this lasts the longest and are nice to have a laugh and hang out all together
"We should do this more often..." Pearl looked at each Hermit who all agreed and Iskall thought to say something daft "What Grian dieing to fall damage the getting told to do something but then never doing it?" Everyone knew he was messing "Sure if Grian uses his two brain cells" "Hay!"

1120 words

Sorry it took so long to publish this, but I got caught up with family drama but there is more for me too do so please I'm ever so sorry for the delay, thanks for reading Bye my amazing readers ♡