part 10; Go away

Hail Satan, Hail Satan, Hail Sa- Oh haaaay Reader ummmm BYE!!!

Grian and Scar flew as fast as they could to Xisuma to tell him the situation in chat Grian's name was being repeated

Samgladiator: Grian where are you~

Was all the chat was filled with the duo passed Bdubs he was getting worried he couldn't sleep and Xisuma asked everyone to get to his base.

When everyone arrived

"X you need to ban Sam"
"Whoa Grian slowdown!"
"Grian what's wrong mate?"
"Sam he's not a good person... The Evo smp ended fast because if him every time he gets onto a survur he's not whitelisted to, the clouds thicken and sleep is not able to happen, and once killed you cannot respawn, on Evo I was his first target, so what's to say he's going after me again and we'll he's going to be at spawn..."
"Well... I did try and ban him but it wouldn't let me"

As everyone was worried they all heard a voice then a knife flew by straight into Grians wings and then he let painful shout followed by

"He's here..."

"Greean what a nice time to see you~"

All Grian did was look at Scar has his face could only show fear or some form of it Scar went over to Grian and held on to him

"Your safe, Your safe"
"Scar please don't let go..."
"I won't love I won't"

"Eeeew love... What's the point of it? Ugh well Greean dear~ please come here, if you do then I won't hurt your friends"
"Grian all he's doing is-"

-Samgladiator was slain by JtheStar

"Hay G! nice to meet you again mate also sorry for the sudden appearance like that..."
"Nah its fine mate! Wait is it just you?"
"Nope I have two others with me"
"Who-"
"Hay G!"
"G!!"
"Don, Tortis!?"

Suddenly Grian shot up and wrapped himself around J, Don and Tortis

"You guys dont know how much I've missed you also J thanks so much for killing that murderous rabbit!"
"No problem G, you saved me so this is my return for your act of kindness"
"Right sorry but what is happening"
"Oh sorry Doc and all ummm..."

After explaining what happened

"So you saved him from death and in return he killed Sam?"
"Yeah basically"
"...Right how would you three like to stay on the survur?"
"WAIT REALLY X!!"
"Sure I don't see why not- also Grian please let go the tall man over there's giving me the death stair..."
"Huh? Oh Scar love he's just a friend all of them are and they will never replace you"
"WAIT WHAT!?"
"Oh yeah... I'm dating that idiot"
"Hay... At least I'm not the one who builds things and mess up several times"
"I told you not to ever refer to that"

Everyone got food out and sat down J, Don and Tortis was confused as it just randomly happened

"Sit down new guys and enjoy the show..."
"Oh ok..."

"Oh I'm sorry but I don't think a small person can do much"
"Well at least I wasn't the one who killed us twice in one video in Double life Oh and not to mention the first one was the most stupidest of ways to go!"
"Well why I never... But I know who your secret soul mate was in it"
"You shut your mouth"
"Make me shorty"
"Oh I will!"

And as Grian said that he lunged forwards at Scar and knocked him to the ground, Scar was laughing at the action, then Grian kissed him on the lips and when he got up Scar was confused

"Made you shut up!"

Everyone watching them laughed as they got up and went back to what they were doing X pulled Grian's old friends to a side

"Right well that was nothing new... anyway do you guys wanna base near Grian as you know him the most here?"
"Huh..? Right is that normal?"
"Yeah and there's alot more than that for what's normal to us atleast"
"Well J the attitude stayed the same since high school"
"Yeah Tortis does make a point J"

After whatching whatever Scar and Grian were doing and they got their cats before they took of.

"Aww he still has Maui"
"Well... I'm Xisuma"
"Hi I'm Don, this is Tortis and that's JtheStar but J for short"
"Hi to you all well as i said you can base near Grian and Scar you will get to know the other hermits over time and plus I will add your names to the coding so the game knows your not a threat"
"Yeah that's fine, right guy- For frick sake... Where did they go!?"

Don and X parted ways and X went back to his base to sort out the coding and got the new players names on to the system as friendly and made sure that Sam couldn't get on again.

Don had found the other two talking to Doc.

"DON!!"
"Whoah Tortis!"
"Oh Hay Don!"
"Please next time don't run of"
"Sorry..."
"Anyway, who's this?"
"Hi I'm Doc you must be Don!"
"Yeah nice to meet ya mate"

The three went allover the survur eventually finding Grian's and Scar's base as they got their materials and started to build they couldn't shake off the feeling that they don't feel awkward as everyone has huge bases and that they can't build that did only small bases.

After sometime Scar had announced that the charity event will take place on the 23rd of October and that games need to be built quick. (Yes I know... When the stream happens please watch it cause my lazy bum doesn't want to but it down and plus I think it's better to see it happen and get the proper reactions then, instead of trying to but it into text form... I AM ONE PERSON OKAY!!)

After sometime everyone got to know the new trio and they got to know all the Hermits and they all got along really well.

Don, Tortis and J helped to Hermits to make Grian proof redstone and builds, and Hermits helped them it was a win win with in the survur.

To...

Be...

Continued...

1036 words

Hay guys thanks for the time and patience, part 11 will be out, also I want to add in another ship cause why not and to make things more interesting anyway love you'll have a great day, afternoon or evening, drink plenty and sleep well BYE!!

If you chose to read this then......

......You are a mega super duper star and no one can tell ypu other! Bye now love you'll! Sorry for Mr. Void and yes this auther names the black or white abis behind all texts