"What are you two going to do?" Iris wondered. She waved her hand. "No, I'll take him in."

"Well, at least let me help you," Caitlin offered, looking at Parker with her eyebrows raised.

Parker clapped her hands together, "And while you two do that, I'm going to try to find the real Barry Allen."

>>>>

Since Barry hadn't spent the night at Parker's house, it left only a few other obvious places for him to be. He wasn't at the CCPD or gotten to S.T.A.R. Labs, the most likely spot to find him was at the West house.

Parker stole a van from the garage and drove to the house.

Iris sent her a text, telling her the spare key was in the bush to the right. Parker grabbed it, unlocked the door and called out Barry's name. Unsurprisingly, there wasn't an answer.

Parker sweeped through the first floor, sliding open pantry doors and leaning over the couches. The first floor was clear. Parker hopped up the stairs and checked Barry's room first. She threw open his closet doors.

Duct tape over his mouth, hands and feet tied, knocked out, Barry Allen was curled into the closet.

"Barry?" Parker cooed, kneeling beside him. Her voice, a light pat on his forehead and a shake didn't wake him. Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh, it has been my dream to slap you..."

Parker withdrew her hand and drew it across his cheeks. Barry screamed, wiggling like a worm at the stinging pain. Parker ripped off the duct tape and his muffled scream became a real one.

"For real? Why did you slap me?"

"You were passed out. By the way, sort of irrelevant, but you looked really cute passed out."

"Thanks?" Barry asked. He suddenly grabbed Parker's arms, head spinning. "Bates was here."

"Obviously."

"How did you find out?"

"I told him the sex last night was great. He agreed. That's not my Barry Allen. Not that my Barry Allen wouldn't be good at sexual intercourse, I'm sure you're great, but it's not like I know.."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it."

An awkward silence ensued, the first ever in their relationship.

"So, we should probably go find Bates," Parker said.

Barry nodded and swept her into his arms, speeding to S.T.A.R. Labs.

>>>>>

"This Hannibal Bates has turned into quite the meta-human. Take a look," Dr.Wells said, pointing at the screens, where models of cells appeared. "His cells have the ability to transmogrify at quite the rate."

"Which is how he can become anyone," Barry said.

"Which is how he can look like anyone," Dr.Wells corrected. "He can't appropriate your memory or powers."

"Got it. So hands on the meta-human."

"Even if you couldn't touch him, I'm pretty sure a silver bullet or a blade through the heart would work. Although, that would kill him, and we don't kill unless necessary," Parker rambled, hands wildly gesturing as she spoke.

"Um?" Caitlin mumbled, voicing the thoughts of herself and the other two confused men.

"Supernatural, bitches."

Caitlin widened her eyes awkwardly and clapped her hands together. "Anyway, I made a serum that will create a cortical reaction around his cells."

"Deprive those cells of their electrical charge and his shapeshifting days are over."