11

After Changbin and Felix had composed themselves, they gathered back with the rest of the group. However, both boys avoided each other throughout the rest of the day.

Changbin was still angry with Felix, and a bit embarrassed about his outburst. While Felix knew that he should talk to Changbin, he just didn't know what to say to make things better yet.

Neither of them wanted to make a scene either. The members shared many things with each other, but they weren't quite ready to tell everyone about their situation. They didn't even understand it themselves.

Chan did notice that Felix's eyes were puffy. "Are you okay? Your face looks puffy." He asked him.

Felix had chuckled and brushed it off, "I just accidentally rubbed makeup into my eyes earlier."

Chan hadn't objected, and they went on to finish filming for the day.

After filming, luckily for Changbin and Felix, the eight members split into dorm groups to catch a ride on the company vans home.

~~~

Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Chan all walked through the door of their dorm together. All but Hyunjin, who kept his shoes in his room, slipping their shoes off and placing them on the shoe shelf by the door.

"Are any of you hungry? I was going to order some dimsum." Chan announced.

Jisung and Hyunjin happily agreed to the food. They wouldn't deny food that someone else was paying for.

"Thanks, but I'm not really hungry." Changbin said as he slipped his jacket off his shoulders.

Chan raised an eyebrow at that reply. "Are you feeling okay? It's not like you to not be hungry.."

Changbin just shrugged in response.

"Well...I'm going to order you something just in case you get hungry later."

Changbin nodded. "Hmm, okay.."

He felt drained from both the mental and physical strain from that day. He didn't say anything else to his other three dorm mates, and made his way down the hallway too his room.

By then Jisung and Hyunjin had both picked up on Changbin's mood. All three of them were concerned about him at that point, making notes to themselves to check up on him later.

Changbin closed his bedroom door behind him. He began to undress himself, wanting to change into more comfortable clothes for the night.

He pulled on a pair of grey shorts and pulled a pink hoodie over his head. He would skip an intense workout because he didn't feel like having to take a shower. He would settle with a few sets of pushups, crunches, bicep curls, and a few other short workouts that wouldn't break a sweat.

Once he was finished, he settled in his bed. He wiggled around under his blanket until he felt comfortable. There had been a show that he was watching, so he put that on the television. Even though he didn't need Gyu to sleep anymore, he still hugged his stuffed Munchlax for comfort.

He had been crying so much lately that he honestly felt like a crybaby, but he just needed to let it out again.

Now that he was alone he had the opportunity to finally let out the pent up anger, frustration, and general sadness that had accumulated that day.

He finally just let go and allowed himself to feel everything. He finally allowed himself to cry. He needed to stop holding back, so that's what he did.

Changbin was a loud crier. He was loud enough for Chan to hear through the door when he went to give him the food he had ordered.

Chan knocked on the door, but didn't wait for a response before he entered.

He saw Changbin curled up in his blanket, clutching his plush, tears streaming down his face.

Chan rushed over to the other's bed, reaching to cup Changbin's face with his hands. He used his thumbs to wipe some of his tears away. Oh, Bin..."

Changbin didn't hesitate to clutch onto Chan's shirt. He sat up a little bit so he would be able to rest his head on Chan's chest.

"Hyung, I'm sorry.." Changbin choked out. He felt guilty that he had caused so many problems during filming, and now he was bothering Chan again.

Chan shook his head, bringing his hand up to run his fingers through Changbin's hair. "You don't have to be sorry. We all have bad days. It's okay."

Changbin just simply nodded and tightened his grip on Chan's shirt.

~~~

When Changbin woke up the next morning, he was alone.

Chan had comforted Changbin until he had fallen asleep, and then laid him back down before leaving to sleep in his own room.

Changbin's face was still sore and puffy from the night before. He hadn't properly washed away his tears, so it had irritated his skin.

The embarrassment came back once he remembered what happened the day before, but he knew that he had to put that aside because that wouldn't help the situation.

He took a moment to stretch before stumbling out of his bed. Once he was standing, he rubbed his sore eyes.

He hadn't taken a shower the night before, so that was his plan for the morning. It would help wake him up as well.

Changbin rummaged through his closet, struggling to figure out what he should wear for the day. He'd be going to the company again, so he wanted to look decent. He ended up just settling with another hoodie and jeans. It wasn't anything fancy, but not necessarily bad either.

He was about to leave his room and head towards their shared bathroom, but he remembered that he hadn't checked his phone yet.

He long held the power button to turn it back on, having had shut it down for the night because he didn't want to be bothered.

He impatiently tapped his foot while he waited for the phone to power on.

The phone erupted with notifications once it was turned on. Most of the notifications were messages from the member's groupchat and Twitter.

He skimmed through them, and couldn't help but he disappointed when he realised he had no messages from Felix. He thought that after everything that happened the day prior, Felix would have made an effort and simply sent him a text.

________

I'm honestly not liking how this story is turning out, but I'll still finish it because I don't like leaving things unfinished.

This is basically just a 'get used to writing again' kind of thing. I'm working on another story that I'll begin to publish once this one is finished. It'll hopefully be more interesting.