Chapter 10

No'ones pov

"Sparkling! Herb!" A voice yelled as Madeleine, Espresso, Herb, and Sparkling approached the restaurant the cookies decided to go afterwards with their friend before falling into a hole.

The four cookies looked around in caution when Cocoa and Mint suddenly burst from the restaurant doors. Vampire, Clover, and Latte followed close behind.

"Are you alright?!" Clover yelled and shook Vampire frantically, "We're so sorry for leaving you and Herb!" 

"We were debating on if we should go and look for you 4. We heard what happened from Clover and Vampire. We also notified Latte," Mind added, "Although Latte insisted you'd be fine."

"And they are," Latte rolled her eyes, "I told you, Sparkling's a fantastic healer, Madeleine's great at sword fighting, and Espresso is crazy strong with coffee magic. Just saying, have you seen him when he is angry angry?"

"Gee thanks," Espresso mumbled, "And what about Herb?"

Latte internally sighed. She was going to get to Herb, but first she wanted to say something else. Her brother was certainly sneaky, she bet that he knew that she was gonna ask why he and Madeleine ran away by themselves at the carnival. Hmmph. At least at that time she still had Raspberry and Parfait.

Meanwhile Clover was holding Herb's hands and asking if he was ok. He had finished asking everyone else already. This made Vampire pouty and Sparkling in a bubbly jealous mood. Latte saw their reactions and her eyes glittered once more. Both of her other ships were sailing!

"Well, I obviously was just about to compliment Herb," Latte huffed, pretending to be offended which made Madeleine giggle and Espresso roll his eyes.

Latte ignored them and exclaimed, "Oh, and Herb! I know that I don't know your powers too well, but Sparkling loves to talk about you and how amazing you are!"

Herb let go of Clover's hands and covered his eyes before turning into a strawberry, "R-really?"

Mint raised his eyebrows and chuckled like Madeleine. Latte and Cocoa simply giggled while clover was trying not to smile too wide for his friend. 

Vampire, although a bit tipsy from the Restaurant's beer, laughed, "I know rigghhht. I loves talking about Herb all the time when I'm at his bar."

Herb promptly turned into a tomato at that. Sparkling, on the other hand was about to faint from embarrassment.

"L-let's go, the concerts starting anyways," Sparkling mumbled, "D-don't you need to prep Mint?"

"Alright, alright," Mint said teasingly, "Sure, but first let's grab some snacks. You guys haven't had dinner yet right?"

All of them headed into the slightly crowded restaurant. Espresso ordered a pumpkin spice cold brew and Madeleine chose a fall themed cake pop. Latte chose this limited Pumpkin space Latte, Vampire took a grape juice flavored candy, and Cocoa ordered some pumpkin spice hot chocolate. Herb took some chai tea for his nerves, and Mint also brought peppermint tea for relaxing before the performance. 

At the concert, nothing went wrong, luckily. Mint and Parfait performed fantastically and was smothered with rounds of encore and love afterwards. Herb was blown away, and his first time going to a festival and concert was amazing and it hadn't even finished yet. Mint and Parfait even invited some special guests, Bts, without anyone knowing, not even Cocoa, Raspberry, or Latte!

Afterwards the whole group met up with Parfait and Mint at the backstage. They drove in separate cars but they all arrived to the Vanilla castle. Pure vanilla and Madeleine led them into a large room which was set up for them. In the center was a large space for dancing, sleeping, and playing games. On the far left corner there was a table set up with drinks and party snacks. There was even a stand where Sparkling could serve drinks for a bit.

Latte immediately ran towards the music stand on the cookie's right. She cranked it up then grabbed two bottles of wine. Meanwhile Madeleine was patting a very grumpy Espresso who just knew what his sister was going to say.

Latte popped off the top of one wine bottle then yelled, "Let's have some fun people!"

Soon, everyone was having run and laughing. Latte was dancing with Parfait and Raspberry while drinking. Vampire and Clover were made at Licorice and decided to come to the party in the end. Vampire was chatting with Sparkling as he prepared him some cocktail. Mint was happily resting on a cushion while sipping mint tea. Besides him, Clover and Herb was talking about plants and lowers that matched Halloween.

"Here ya go," Sparkling said and slid a glass of cocktail to Vampire.

Sparkling then rested his head and propped it up with his elbows. He gave a sigh and stared at Herb and Clover. He gave a small smile, Herb looked just so, adorable, as he was grinning and laughing. How he wished it was himself and Herb together instead.

"Huh, you jelly?" Cocoa whispered into Sparkling's ear making him nearly fall from his chair.

"Where'd you come from?!" Yelped sparkling who started blushing, "And no, I'm not!"

She gave a smirk, "Yeah right. You were gazing so intensely you didn't even notice me coming!"

Sparkling just continued to blush as she sauntered away towards Latte. Cocoa whispered into Latte's ear and then they both started giggling.

"Everyone! Time for seven minutes in heaven cuz why not!" Latte announced. 

What the- I thought I was hosting this party? Sparkling thought but instead said, "where'd Espresso and Madeleine go?"

Latte sighed but giggled internally, "Probably in the closet or something. Somebody drag them out!"

That's when everyone but Herb and Sparkling shared a look, which Sparkling barely noticed.

How suspicious.

Once everyone finally settled down, Latte smiled sweetly and Sparkling and said innocently, "Why don't you start, Mr.Host?"

"Uh, ok," Sparkling replied and spun the bottle.

He could've sworn he saw a faint brown sparkle as the bottle swung round and round...

--------------------

Word count: 960

Tysm for 450+ reads! I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and have a good day/night wherever you are.