Caller ID

Sorry this is kinda a short chapter😭

"So...Violet, your grandmother owns your apartment right?" Calum asked as they pulled up to her apartment.

"Yeah...Granny B." Violet smiled to herself.

"Granny B also pays for our sessions too right? She also sends you money every week, which is what you told me." Calum walked her up to her apartment.

"Yeah, she pays for à lot. Why? Should we not be hanging out? Is it unprofessional?" Violet worried.

"No, you're good. We are just hanging out as friends anyways." They walked into Violet's apartment and were greeted by all 5 cats.

"I'm going to shower." Violet went into the bathroom.

Violet walked into the shower and turned the shower on. As she showered she was thinking about what Calum had said this morning. Why did she let him get close and not anyone else? Why him? What was so special about him?

Violet wrapped the short towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Mockingjay. Were you waiting for me?" Violet walked into the kitchen.

Calum realized that she forgot he was there, but he couldn't help it but to watch her.

He watched as her long dark brown curls dripped water onto the floor as she walked. Violet put the CD that Calum gave her into the CD player. She started dancing around to the song she knew as Haze. It'd been the only thing listened to since the party.

Calum almost forgot she was in a towel when her face lit up with the brightest smile. He watched the towel hug all of the curves on her pear shaped body.

Calum finally decided to make himself known as he walked up next to her. "I didn't know you liked the song that much." Calum laughed as he saw Violet jump.

"I totally forgot that you're here. Oh my god." Violet ran back to her bedroom as Calum turned off the CD player.

A little bit later Violet came back out in a pair of sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt.

"What time are we going to Mike's?" Violet asked as she sat on the far side of the couch away from Calum.

"We could go anytime." Calum went on his phone.

"Okay." They sat in silence for 5 minutes.

"Hey I need to take this." Calum said getting up.

"Who is it?" Violet asked while turning towards Calum.

"My Girlfriend."