Apologietic Gym Bro: Part 2

"Hey, what do you mean 'read to me again'?" Luke asked, looking in between the two.

"It was just something that happened yesterday." Calum smiled to himself.

"Okay...Hey Violet, can I talk to you...alone, please." Luke said shyly.

"Yeah." Violet got off the treadmill and followed Luke over by the water station.

"So..." Violet covered her chest with her arms.

"Look Violet...I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday...I shouldn't have done that, I promise I'll never do that again." Luke looked down at the floor.

"Okay...I accept your apology." Violet walked away, leaving Luke stunned.

"So, Violet, I'm going to assume that you have never been to a gym before." Ashton smiled.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" Violet protested.

"C'mon Violet." Calum rolled his eyes to look at her.

"Fine, I've never been to a gym." Violet scoffed.

"That's okay, we can take it slow." Calum ruffled Violet's hair as she swatted his hand away.

"Okay, well you've already figured out the treadmill, so we can go there." Ashton waved them to follow him.

They got on the 3 treadmills, Calum in between Ashton and Violet and Luke in between Violet and Michael.

Ashton turned the speed up to a running pace while the rest of them were at a walking pace.

Violet of course was reading while walking.

"So, how long have you been Violet's Therapist?" Ashton asked out of breath.

Ashton noticed Calum's silence. Ashton looked over to Calum, noticing his smile as he watched Violet read. Luke also had noticed this.

"So, Violet, what are you reading?" Luke asked, looking over at the girl.

"A book." Violet didn't even look up.

"Punk 57." Calum responded to the question.

"I didn't ask you mate." Luke growled at Calum. Luke turned his Treadmill up to a running pace like Ashton.

Violet rolled her eyes and got off the treadmill and sat on a nearby bench.

"Hey, are you new to the gym?" A random guy asked Violet as she looked up at him from her book.

"Uh, yeah?" Violet tucked à strand of hair behind her ear. The guy sat closely next to her, so close that their legs touched.

"I'm Ryder." The guy said while sticking his hand out. Violet's eyes flickered from his hand to his face as she was unsure and uncomfortable.

"Okay then...what's your name?" Ryder asked while slinging his arm around her.

The guys had gotten off the treadmill when Calum tapped Ashton on the shoulder and pointed over to Violet.

"Fuck." Luke exclaimed.

"Violet..." Violet crossed her arms to cover herself.

Ryder pulled Violet closer to him and whispered in her ear "you look so hot."

Violet froze.

"Hey mate, what's going on here?" Calum crossed his arms excentuating his muscles.

"Just some light chit chat." Ryder laughed it off.

"About what?" Ashton chimed in.

"Nothing that involves you." Ryder's anger showed on his face.

This is why Violet stays home with her cats.

"C'mon mate, she's obviously uncomfortable." Luke stepped in.

"They're all uncomfortable...at first."

Michael went to punch Ryder but was held back by Ashton.

"Say shit like that again and i swear to god, I. Will. Break. You." Michael growled.

"Look man, we are all trying to enjoy the gym and you're making it difficult. So just leave." Calum explained.

"Or what? Are you going to get me kicked out of the gym or something?" Ryder scoffed.

"Well considering I work here, that is à possibility." Ashton sarcastically smiled.

Ryder quickly left after that.

"Hey Violet...do you want to go home?" Calum gave à sincere smile as he sat down next to Violet putting his hand on hers.

"Can i just have your jacket?" Violet asked without making eye contact.

"I'll get it." Michael said while walking away.

"Hey, Violet. Can you look at me please?" Calum looked down to get à look at her face.

Violet shook her head.

"Hey, don't let à bad moment ruin your whole experience." Luke sat on the other side of her.

"Luke's right Violet. We'll always be here for you." Ashton sat on the floor infront of her.

"Yeah, and call me if you need anyone punched." They all laughed as Michael draped Calum's jacket over her shoulders.

"Now. what were we reading?" Calum layed his head on her thighs and took her book and started to read à few lines.

"Hey i wanna see." Luke tried to look at the book.

"Hey, do you guys want to come to my place tonight?" Michael suggested.

"Sure mate, how about you Violet?" Calum looked up to her.

"C'mon Violet. It'll be good for you to go somewhere else." Calum booped her on the nose.

"Fine..."