0~Singer's breakdown

Jake watched Hailey run away with Milly and Sean after her. He wanted to run after her, but Zander stopped him.

,,ARE YOU HAPPY?! I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU EVER GO NEAR MY SISTER AGAIN-" He yelled, but Luke grabbed his hand and looked disappointed at Jake. ,,Zander! He's not worth it... Let's go find your sister." He said and looked down at floor. ,,STAY AWAY FROM US!" Zander yelled and they walked from the music room.

Jake's eyes started to water like crazy. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to run after them, but for some reason, he couldn't move. He fell on the ground and let the tears fall down. His heart felt like it was about to crush into million pieces. It hurt.

Then someone knocked at the door and opened them. Jake looked up to see a girl with long white hair. His vision was kinda blurry from the tears in his eyes, but he knew who was it right away. Daisy, what is she doing here? She is probably here to see Sean or whatever... Jake thought. And rolled his eyes.

,,Hey guys-" Daisy smiled and flinched when she saw Jake. ,,Jake?! What happened?" She ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and buried his face is her shoulder. ,,I.. they... i... said t-that..." Jake tried to tell her what just happened but he just... couldn't.

,,Shhh. It's gonna be okay..." Daisy tried to comfort him. Jake pulled back and locked eyes with Daisy. She waited for Jake to say something but he just didn't. His eyes just started water more and more, so he hugged her again and even tighter this time. ,,DAISY I LOST THEM, OKAY?! THEY ARE GONE! IT'S NOT GONNA BE OKAY!" He yelled from despair.

His eyes felt like two waterfalls soaking in his jacket. Daisy pulled away and they both stood up. ,,I think we should go to class, it's starting in a few minutes." Daisy suggests and Jake shook his head.

,,I think I'll skip this time. I don't want to see anyone right now." He said. He felt awful and wanted to dissapier from the world. ,,Then I'm going too." Daisy said bravely. Really? Daisy and skipping classes? I mean, I wouldn't mind, of course! And Daisy is nice and all but. For some reason, she reminds me of the club. Jake thought. Daisy smiled and looked around the room.

Jake went quickly to a bathroom to wash his face and then came back to Daisy. ,,I think we shouldn't stay here. Let's find another spot." Jake suggested. He gave her this hand and helped her stood up. They walked out of school and to the school garden. They sat under a sakura and started talking.

,,Emm. Daisy, can I tell you something?" Jake asked and looked up to the sky. ,,Of course, Jake!" She smiled with a soft smile and Jake's cheeks warmed up a little. ,,So, umm... I just wanted to say that, I liked you for a really long time now," Jake stopped and locked eyes with the girl next to him. He saw that she was a bit uncomfortable. ,,,h-hey, it's okay if you don't like me back!" He finished the sentence and Daisy sighed in relief. ,,Well Jake, I think I can trust you in this so. The truth is..."

,,I'm lesbian." She said and hid her face in her hands. Jake removed Daisy's hands. Daisy looked away. What if he'll not accept me? What if he will tell everyone and they will be making fun of me? I shouldn't say it anyways... Jake will hate me now. I'm a horrible pers- Jake interrupted Daisy's overthinking. ,,oh. I support you." He fake smiled her. ,,But... Could we still be friends?" Jake asked quietly. ,,Of course Jake!" She smiled and hugged him.

As Jake and Daisy talked, Jake noticed people leaving school. It was already an hour? He thought. He looked at Daisy. She stood up and grabbed her purse.

,,I think we should go. I don't want to miss English, you know?" She chuckled and started walking slowly to the building, waiting for Jake to catch up with her. Jake ran to her and smiled a bit. ,,Hey, Daisy." She turned her head to his direction. Her eyes lit up when she saw his smile.

,,Thank you so much for being with me. It helped me a bit." She hugged the boy's shoulder and smiled. ,,Jake look, if you'll ever need ANYTHING, come to me. I'll always be here for you!"