Ch 30 - Make your Choice

Start from the beginning

"That's depressing... So you got a brand new never seen before Variant... But you dont have a starting skill? Not even a stat boost?" Lumine shook her head again "... alright, we'll find a way to abuse it. I hope it's not something like a support variant..." He sighed once again and turned around to continue walking, Lumine took a while before keeping up beside him, still confused about the whole ordeal

"... Thinking about it, what are you doing here?" He asked while spinning the makeshift flag he held on his hands "... didn't we... Talk about this before?"

...

"I'm pretty sure we didn't? The last interaction i had with you was back at Liyue, remember? You told me you didn't want to come to the magic ride..." He frowned as he spoke "Is this 'magical ride' of yours the rumored explosion in the shores of liyue?"

"..."

"..."

"Okay, so listen. It was a necessary procedur-"

"Everyone in Liyue was panicking because of it..."

(Y/N) kept his silence as he sweatdropped

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ . . . ]
[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

I really... Reaaally don't get why Lumine is here...

"...Let's continue, shall we?"

And i really don't get why a certain SOMEONE wants to kill me 

"Alright Lumine, Just as planned!"

"...I'll... try my best"

Standing in front of me was Lumine, who was wielded the sword that i gave her shakingly "Remember! Don't think of dying! just think of... uh.... beating the shit out of paimon!"

"Hey! i heard that!" Ah fuck when did fish bait wake up? "I'll be sure to end this quick..." Purple sparks began to appear on the battlefield, it feels overwhelming but since i keep thinking of throwing paimon to the sea, i still feel overwhelmed...

Suddenly, The shogun lunged towards Lumine at high spee-

CLANG

...

ha...

haha...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA YES! GET READY TO BULLY!" 

I was once asked by the elves back then on how i managed to kept their soldiers alive.... what was my solution?

Defense.

But that was not enough, Simply having Defense would not prevent you from dying. You need more! you just simply need more Defense to prevent dying.

So guess what I did when i learned that One of my skills allow me to connect buffs to myself and my 'ally'? To be honest, i didn't do much when i found out about Soul bounding. I didn't have any good skills back then aside from raising other stats and learned that it was normal for flag raisers to have one, which really lowered my ego cause i thought it made me special...

but...

but my 'side class' allows me to copy other skills...

So what did i do when i had that class? 

"...? How did you...?!" 

Simple, Just layer in more buffs... TO THE POINT OF BREAKING THE LIMIT! AHAHAHAHAH!