"bub, can i sleep here?" jisung asked softly and whined.

"it's still early to sleep, ji. besides, hyungs haven't come back yet." chenle said.

"they have nothing to do with my sleep though!" jisung said.

"you're so whiny, ji! you're not even like that!" he hissed.

"bub, i have different personalities, okay?" and he smiled. "kiss." and he pouted.

chenle looked at him head to toe before rolling his eyes and leaving the bed, which made the younger one pout more and lay down at chenle's bed.

"even though i miss you so much and i want that side of yours, the others didn't know our relationship yet so bub, please?" chenle said softly.

"le..." jisung said, eyes were staring at the ceiling.

"hmm?" he responded.

"do you know how you make me flutter whenever you call me in our endearment?" jisung asked.

"bub?" chenle asked curiously.

"stop..." and he covered his face.

"aw, bub is shy!" chenle said and laughed out loud, teasing him.

later on, the others had finally arrived and they bought some food for the two. chenle excitedly greeted them and got the food they bought for him.

"so, you two are good now?" baekhyun asked as he saw jisung and chenle sitting beside each other.

chenle was sitting at the couch and jisung at the armrest, both peacefully eating the donuts.

"yeah," they answered at the same time and nodded their heads.

"i lost the bet..." haechan said and pouted.

"what bet?" chenle asked curiously.

"if you guys are still arguing or not." haechan said.

and now, it was them who's now arguing. chenle and jisung suddenly looked at each other and shrugged before continuing eating their food.

"renjun-ah!"

haechan was teasing renjun and playfully kissing him. when he successfully did it, his eyes roamed around the living room to find another victim.

but before he looked at chenle, jisung leaned over and rested his hand at the back rest of the couch, covering chenle who's now laughing while reading those comments on their recent post about performing this coming prom. probably doesn't have any idea what was happening.

and haechan who saw it, he looked at jisung head to toe who's now raising his eyebrow to him.

"i won't steal him though, chill." haechan said.

"ji," chenle called as he tapped him softly.

"yes, bu— le?" he gulped as he almost called him on their endearment.

chenle just showed his phone and was still laughing, jisung read the comments that were on the screen and couldn't also help not to laugh.

"i'm gonna go now." baekhyun said. "where's mark?" he asked.

"i will sleep here tonight, hyung." mark said and smiled.

"i'm going to be a third wheel again..." renjun said as he lay down on the couch.

"call your baobao." baekhyun said teasingly.

"hyung!" the chinese male whined, which made baekhyun laugh.

"don't burn the kitchen down, okay?" he reminded before he finally left.

as the evening comes, the others are currently inside the rooms. mark sleeps on haechan's bed, while jeno and jisung, who's busy finishing their requirements on their own rooms.

"are they already busy?" renjun suddenly asked in a low voice.

"mark is sleeping." haechan said, voice is also low.

"what's going on?" chenle joined the conversation, but they immediately told him to be quiet and not speak loudly.

"we're going to the party tonight." jaemin said, which made chenle's eyes widened and immediately nodded.

"are we going to change?" renjun asked.

"no, they would notice it. let's just buy some clothes outside." haechan said.

"are we going to leave now? as in now?" chenle asked.

"yes, get your phones and wallets now." haechan said.

luckily, jisung didn't choose chenle's room to study there. that's why chenle was free to get his phone and wallet. he also decided to change since he was already inside his room.

"bub, what are you doing?"

chenle suddenly flinched after hearing his voice, his eyes widened. he looked at jisung who's curiously looking at him. chenle immediately pulled his t-shirt down since he just wore it.

"i'm trying my new clothes on, bub." chenle said softly and showed a smile.

"oh, okay." he nodded. "i just want to get my earphones back, i can't focus on my plates without listening to music." jisung said.

"oh, here." and he gets jisung's earphone and give it to him.

jisung smiled at him and kissed his forehead before leaving the room, chenle made sure that jisung was completely left before he let out a deep sigh and immediately fixed himself so they could already leave.

"that was too intense." jaemin said as he panted, the four of them were now inside renjun's car.

"they won't get mad at us, right?" chenle asked, also panting.

"let's just wish they would not." haechan said and smiled.

"what club will we be going to again?" renjun asked, he was the one who's driving now.

"the usual, my junnie." and haechan pinched his cheeks.

"what the fuck, haechan!" renjun hissed which made them laugh.

they didn't even take long to arrive, there were so many people inside the club. as long as they took a seat, they already bought some drinks.

"aren't your boyfriends going to get mad because you guys are not asking for their permission?" chenle asked curiously as he finished his drinks.

"they are already used by it, my le." haechan said softly. "besides, it wasn't a big deal at all for mark. he will just give me a good and heavenly punishment."

"okay, who's gonna clean today?" renjun said, which made them laugh.