Sheriff Stilinski made his way over to them and placed a hand on Isaac's shoulder. "Come on."

Caleb's brow furrowed. "Are they saying he's a suspect?"

Scott glanced at her and shrugged. "I'm not sure, why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours," Stiles replied.

"Like, overnight?"

Stiles nodded at his friend. "During the full moon."

"How good are the holding cells at holding people exactly?"

Maggie frowned. "People, good; usually. Werewolves, probably not so good."

Scott's eyes widened slightly. "Stiles, Maggie, Caleb, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?"

"Yeah," Stiles, Maggie and Caleb replied.

"He does," Scott said, glancing at Isaac.

While walking through the halls, Scott asked, "Why would Derek choose Isaac?"

Stiles sighed. "Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you. And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

Scott frowned and the moment they entered the classroom, he said, "Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?"

"Well, not unless he has solid evidence. Or a witness. Wait. Danny. Where's Jackson?"

Danny whipped around to face Stiles. "In the principal's office talking to your dad."

"What? Why?"

Danny rolled his eyes. "Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac."

"Witness," Scott mumbled.

Stiles looked at Maggie, Caleb and Scott. "We gotta get to the principal's office."

"How?"

Caleb smirked and ripped a piece of paper from his notebook and wadded it up. "Everyone please turn to page 73." He threw the paper wad at Harris and hit him square in the back. Harris turned around. "Who in the hell did that?"

He pointed to Stiles who pointed to Scott who pointed to Maggie who pointed to Caleb. "Get to the office! Now!"

On the way to the office, Stiles said, "Nice one."

"Thanks," Caleb replied.

Scott chuckled. "I'll say."

The four reached the office, and upon seeing the sheriff in the office, Tabitha pressed her ear to the door. The sheriff said, "Listen to me, you're telling me that you knew Isaac's father was hitting him?"

Jackson responded. "Hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him."

Stiles tried to hold Maggie's hand, but moved it before he could do anything and the sheriff continued speaking. "Did you ever say anything to anyone? A teacher, parent, anyone?"

"Nope. It's not my problem."

"No, no, of course not. You know, it's funny that the kids getting beat up are always the ones who least deserve it."

Maggie and Caleb nodded at the sheriff's words, agreeing.

"Yeah," Jackson replied. "Wait, what?"

"I think we're done here. Hi, Scott."

"H -- yeah," Scott said with a stutter.

"Boys. And young lady. Come on in," the older man from Kate's funeral told them.