Caleb (DECEASED)

The older brother of Philip Wittebane, AKA Emperor Belos, Caleb was a much more understanding man when it came to the Boiling Isles. When they were whisked away to the Isles for mysterious reasons, both brothers were interested in their surroundings, but Philip hid a darkness about it as Caleb grew more attached to the realm, even getting his own Palisman in Flapjack. Though when his brother was possessed by a Lich after helping Luz, who had accidentally traveled through time, the younger brother's ark intentions grew, eliciting him to kill his brother like he had wanted since the beginning. As he began his plot of becoming Emperor Belos and wiping out every and all witches, he began creating Grimwalkers in his brother's image, designed to aid him in his mission to wipe out all witches. Each one of the Grimwalkers met a tragic end, some implied to have rebelled against Belos and thus murdering them, and creating a new one afterward until there was one left; this being Caleb's wayward biological son; Hunter.

Full Name: Caleb Wittebane

Species: Human

Age at death: 30

Gender Terms: Cis He/Him

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Occupation: Witch Hunter (former), Magic Scholar

Tracks: None

Alignment: Good

First Appearance: "Seek The Key"

Voice Actor: Zeno Robinson

--------------------WEAPONS----------------------

Glyphs (formerly)

Flapjack (former Palisman)

--------------------POWERS----------------------

Glyph Magic