Camila Noceda/Redeemer (DECEASED)

The mother of Luz Noceda, Camila was actually the whole reason Luz ended up in the Demon Realm, having been the one to make her wait for the bus to take her to camp. However, what she thought was Luz turned out to be a shape-shifting demonic parasite disguising at Luz on Earth. After Luz and Eda killed the parasite in front of her, Camila suffered a mental breakdown, basically disowning Luz before trying to get her back from the Boiling Isles. With this mindset, she was drafted by Belos into his regime, becoming the Redeemer; the one who would slay the Owl Lady. Though she and Luz found a bit of common ground as she saw the happiness Luz's new family brought her, but through some follies involving the Gladiator and mind control Camila was killed in front of Luz, becoming one of the most traumatizing yet important factors in Luz's life to make her strive to be better.

Full Name: Camila Noceda

Codename: Redeemer

Species: Human

Age At Death: 35 

Gender Terms: Cis She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ex interests: Dominic Noceda (ex-husband)

Occupation: Veterinarian (former), Belos's private enforcer (former), Member of the Emperor's Coven (former)

Tracks: None

Alignment: Evil (misguided), Good

First Appearance: "Blood Under The Skin"

Voice Actor: Elizabeth Grullon

--------------------WEAPONS----------------------

Artificial Magic Gauntlets

Armor

--------------------POWERS----------------------

Artificial Magic

Veterinarian Knowledge

--------------------ALTERNATE DESIGNS----------------------

Redeemer: