°* What's Wrong Little Duckling, Don't You Cry *°

Cover art isn't mine but I sadly couldn't find the artist. If you know the @ please consider letting me know so I can credit them :]

Today's lovely request is by idoartoninsta, thank you very much and I hope you like it <3

Little- Dream (0-6)
Cg- Quackity

- What's happening? -

"Platonic Q finding out Dream is a little (angst to fluffy)
Q goes to 'visit' dream but noticed that somethings wrong and eventually comes the conclusion that dream is a little and takes care of him. I only ask VERY small amount of angst. I just want wholesome little dream (dream dose start off at around 6 but as he gets comfortable he slips smaller)"

-cw-
Crying

Words: 2222
--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday; new week same procedure as anyday.

From afar he could see the walls already, obsidian blending in dark skys, dull, eery and reaching so so high into the air. Cutting through the sky like knifes through soft butter.

Pandoras vault.

The servers high security prison, and the captivity spot of one of some server occupants biggest nightmare.

Dream.

It's early, way to early into the morning; when did he decide to do this again?
Quackity took a deep breath, cold morning air turning to water vapor leaving his mouth like the smoke in his lungs.

Not long anymore, he tells himself; then he'd get what he wants, the guy can't keep to himself for ever.
It'll all come to an end and there'd be peace in life again, no more getting up early and spending hour upon hour trying to make the masked man speak. Hopefully at last.

The Portal.
Cold Obsidian framing the sparkly purple. Little particles swirling and bubbling; a magical sight really, for someone who's not seen one before at least.
He remembers being entranced by them when first entering the server, good times to think back to, he smiles a little, lost in thought at a far easier time.
Stepping into the frame his face goes stone like, all emotion washing of again.
Not anymore.
Far to often he's seen the inside of this portal for it to be a magical moment.

Stepping out of the purple swirl and into the portal room he groans. Now by any means, Quackity isn't claustrophobic, and if he were it's not like one would know, but the small room gives him an ick, the quarz pillers seemingly caging him in, the flickering portal looming over him almost provokingly.

If only the Warden would be a little more quick opening the stupid portal so he could just get in and over with it already.

"Sam! Sam, quit snoring and open the portal!", he yells.
Only a wrong'un would be calling him 'impatient', he's simply got a lot to do, alright?

There's distant shuffling coming from the other side of the mysterious swirl.

"ten.. nine.. eight.." he counts down in his head, just a few seconds, just him and the silence around him, then there's his 'go'.
If quiet enough, you can hear the far chirping of birds and running water turn into quiet lava crackling and Redstone bubbling.

One deep breath, a small 'you got this' mumbled to no one particular, then a step forward.

The world spins for a moment, then it's all still again. The small waiting room on the other side of the purple seemingly disappeared into nothingness.
Instead there's a long corridor in front of him, quartz pillars once again decorating the walls, the desk he knows all so well at the very end of it. And behind the desk, sorting papers, Sam, the warden of the vault.