°* Hellooooo *° (updated)

This is the first time that I write fanfic so bare with me, I'm trying :D

I decided, there aren't enough mcyt & friends agere books out there, so I took it in my own hands to put another one in the world.
I haven't written anything like that yet, tho I read them a lot, so I kinda know how to write it. As I said, I'm trying (:

Ready?

Now cuddle up in a blanket, grab a snack and your comfort items and have fun reading! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Update 09/04/2024

Heyhey! Bit of a serious time over here, so please only read when in a good headspace, stay safe everyone <3

It's been a bit, and while, at this point, this book is abandoned, I still feel responsible for my work.
Even though I have left the fandom a long time ago there are still some fond memories left from that time; one of them being writing this story and interacting with all the lovely readers.
Those active on Twitter probably know what I mean when I say that a lot of things happened since I first wrote for the fandom, and I absolutely no longer support a bunch of the creators who's characters are featured in these stories.
I know there are people find comfort in these stories and I'd love to keep that place for them. But I also know that there are people who are rightfully uncomfortable by the fact that said characters are still part of them.
As of right now I'm not sure what to do with this book.
Re-writing parts without certain characters would likely mean having to change entire chapters and character setups due to the connection of characters, as well as reconnecting with readers whose requests were posted to arrange the changes or possible take-down of the chapter.
For a story that's been abandoned for almost 2 years now, that's a lot of work, which I'd be willing to do to ensure everyone's comfort, but I really would appreciate it if people could maybe share their opinions on how I should handle the situation so I can make a decision that's informed and accepted by the people I started writing this book for.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
I hope everyone is having a lovely day, and happy reading if you're going on from here <3