°* Fireworks *°

Cover art by @ gemz215 on Twitter

Little- Jack (1) Crumb (3) Ranboo (3) Eret (5)
Cg- Tubbo, Niki

Others- Michael

- quick info before we start: Eret stated they use any Pronouns so it's like that in the story-

- To make some parts (hopefully) less confusing, I somehow headcanon that when characters are little they're actually short. Like, kid size, so that's what we're working with -

- What's happening? -
It's new years eve!

Words: 2301
--------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the night of the nights.

Beginning in the early morning hours everyone was already happily awaiting the evening.

What's the reason you may ask? - Well, today, not only here on earth for you and me, but even for the littles in the magical book world between pages and letters, is a special day waiting for our small adventurers. Today is new years eve. Leaving the old year behind us, nicely put in our book of memories, and, with a happy time, staring into the new year.

We, who are reading this (at least where the author lives) wont have a firework this year -for good reasons, so the lovely animals don't have to be scared of the loud noises anymore-, but with this chapter you're being abled to at least have a bit of the experience, together with the mcyt littles and their friends. And don't worry, the fireworks in the magic book world aren't loud and scary for the animals :]

Now, let's see what is going on where the Magic happens, shall we?

°* 3rd person PoV. *°

Today was New Years eve, and some of the mcyt friends decided to meet up at Snowchester to celebrate the end of their Year together.

At this special day even the smallest had no bedtime and were, as long as their eyes held open, allowed to play with their friends and watch the years peak- a beautiful firework.

Since it would be a long night for the littles, their Caregivers made sure to have all of them take a nap in the Afternoon. Cranky littles during new years eve would be no fun.

* With BunkBed Cast *

Tubbo already had been Babysitting little Crumb and Ranboo for the past 2 days. They had a lot of fun during their meetup and were now excited to finally get together with the rest of their friends. Whilst the Littles had their fun building toy-block towers with Michael, Tubbo was preparing the groups dinner. Niki would bring desert and fresh bread from her bakery and help with the rest later, but he decided to start early to get more free time for when everyone arrived.

The kids got along pretty well, so he was abled to get through most of the process without having to look after them too much. But as it is, after a while the first whines became rather audible and shortly after there were light foot taps coming towards the kitchen area. "Tuby, Boo's whiny", Crumb mumbled, looking up to her Caregiver. "Im coming, yeah?", he answered, turning towards the oven, and turning of the flame. "did yall argue?", Tubbo asked in a stern, but not angry voice, receiving a 'no' and a shaking head shortly after. Crumb wasn't feeling that young but didn't feel like talking much either. Short answers made the deal just fine, and even without words the chances were pretty good for Tubbo to understand his Littles just fine.

They made it over to the Livingroom in a quick minute and walked into the sight of Michael lovingly hugging his small friend. As soon as Ranboo saw his Caregiver he carefully wiggled out of Michaels grip and waddled over to him, their adoptive son following just behind.