"Who knows? Everyone in C's retired. It was probably one of them."

Axel and Kiyotaka walked and stood behind Hirata who was kneeling down, probably absorbing and contemplating their mistake today. Axel looked at Kiyotaka who was clearly calm.

"I thought this test would be a chance for our class to come together. I thought, if we could work together to beat this, it would forge bonds between us. But, this could be the end of Class D." Hirata can feel himself break into tears.

Axel looked at Hirata, it wouldn't be entirely his fault that Class D would bring down to it's doom, it is hard to begin with when finally realizing that there's complicated essentials between each of the students.

He was sure, he was sure that if all this would happen, his classmates would break into a fit of despair but it hasn't happened yet, he can see them alive and energetic, worried but hopeful, accusing but reasonable.

Axel tab the shoulder or Hirata. Hirata looked at him.

"It's gonna be fine, Hirata." Axel said while smiling, Hirata blushed but still the guilt is still there. But he's happy because Axel is trying to cheer him up.

"But..."

"You trust me right?" Axel said. Hirata was taken back at the question, he clearly trusts Axel more than anyone, though there is now one knows that. So clenched his fist and nodded.

"Of course." Axel smiled and put his hand on the top of the head of Hirata then repeatedly tapped his hand on Hirata's head. It was headpats. Hirata's face is starting to become rer and reder like his face is like a tomato.

"Stop it, Axel. he is clearly uncomfortable." Kiyotaka said with his non monotone voice, with that Axel stop headpatting Hirata.

'I-It was not uncomfortable tho.' Hirata's thoughts clear his throat and his face is still a mess. Hirata looked at Kiyotaka.

"Hirata, there's a favor I want to ask you." Kiyotaka said to Hirata. Hirata was confused at first but he just nodded and listened to what was in his favor.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Final Day

THE STUDENTS GATHERED TOGETHER and headed toward the rest area at the beach. Underneath the provisional tents, they'd prepared tables and chairs for our use, so we could get comfortable. There were no signs that Koenji, Horikita, or any of the retired students were waiting on the cruise ship. Sudou, always together with Ike and Yamauchi, looked up at the ship.

With no less than minutes the students line up infront of their teachers on the shore, preparing to leave the island.

"Okay, looks like all the classes are here. So, as of now, I declare the special exam over." Mr. Mashima announced. Katsuragi remains his smirk before a voice bangs in.

While Axel and Kiyotaka are just standing and listening to the conversation.

"Hey. Don't end this without me."

Everyone looked shocked as they saw Ryuen standing behind them from the forest. Dirt covered his clothes, messy hair and face already obtained hair sprouting on his chin.

"What's Ryūen doing here?"

"You mean he stayed on the island?"

"Ryūen's here, but Ibuki isn't?"

"But why?"

"Excellent work, Ryūen." Ryuen frowned as he turned his head to Katsuragi.

"We of Class A will earn over 500 S-points. Let me extend a hand of gratitude for your hard work."