Small Reunion

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts)

             I woke up and looked at my clock, it was 4:24 in the morning. I got up and started getting ready. I was walking to the kitchen when I saw a basket of Tupperware on the ground. There was a note inside the basket. I smiled and picked it up. I carried it into the kitchen and started to read the note.

             {Tank u for da food, Sunflower. U are da best. I can not wait to meet you soon. Ottie has been helping me spel and write when I was sick. He is seeing me write this. I hope to see u soon} I sighed and smiled. (This is so cute! Although his spelling is getting better. I think I need to help him with grammar, but never mind that. Who's Ottie?)

            I soon heard Morello's footsteps going down the stairs. I quickly put the basket of Tupperware into the closet and shoved the note into my apron pocket. "Morning Sunflower, What are we making for breakfast today?" Morello yawned.

          "Today we will keep it simple with a deep dish loaded with hash brown casserole and a simple fruit salad." I grabbed bacon, hashbrown, eggs, cheese, and milk. I placed the ingredients on the counter. Morello grabbed one of the casserole dishes and a large bowl before placing it on the table.

          "What else do we need for the casserole?" "Onion, cherry tomatoes, and scallions. Grab the big basket, cause we needed to get some fruits too. We still have some peaches and apples, so grab any other fruit. It's a big garden, so try not to get lost. We do have a greenhouse, but don't go in there yet."

             Morello nodded and went to the closet. "Wait, not there–" "Sunflower... Why the hell is there a basket with Tupperware inside of it?" Morello asked as he picked the basket up. "Uhm... I can explain," I smiled awkwardly.

              Morello sighs, "It's from the guys from the other night, isn't it? You gave them food because they keep the house safe at night. How long have you been doing this?" I looked away awkwardly, pursing my lips.

             Morello sighs and picks me up after grabbing two baskets. I squeaked, as he carried me to the garden outside. "How long have you been giving them food? I thought it was a one or a three-time thing?" "Well... I have been doing it since Walnut arrived..."

               Morello looked at me with a mixed expression of shock and slight annoyance. "Sunflower, you better explain it to the others. Knowing Walnut, he is already expecting that, and Yoshino is now suspicious too."

             I sighed, "I know, but I'm starting to think the Mistress and the Mister know about them. Maybe when they are back they will tell us about them. I mean, they would tell me if they had hired night guards." Morello took a deep breath, placed me down, and gave me one of the baskets.

          "I won't tell them, as they kinda scare me, but how do you think they will react when they learn about you meeting them almost every night? I know for a fact Yoshino is going to beat the shit out of the guy that punched my stomach."

            I thought about it and nodded in agreement. "Maybe we don't tell them?" I said awkwardly. Morello raised one of his eyebrows. I knew it wouldn't work, but I thought it was still worth the shot. "Right, sorry..." We soon separated from each other.

             I grabbed some mangos, strawberries, raspberries, kiwis, and a honeydew. Morello finished grabbing the onions, cherry tomatoes, and scallion. We both walked back into the house and started to prepare breakfast.

          Soon the rest of the members arrived as we were making breakfast. Yoshino was quick to go towards his brother. "Morello, when have you gotten up early to help make breakfast?" Yoshino asked as he hugged Morello from behind.