Getting to know Peashooter

(Warning: slight Cussing and Grammar)
(Note: Dave is around the age of 4-5)
"Talking" (Thought)

Sunflower View:
I woke up around 7 and got ready. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and started to cook. I started to cut vegetables to make chicken porridge and scallion pancake for the parents. I than made some Japanese fluffy pancake.

"Morning Sunflower," The Mistress said coming into the kitchen. I turned around to greet her. As I cook, the mistress and I talked about stuff that'll be happening. "There will be new people coming to the house every 2 days." I looked at her shocked.

"What do you mean there'll be new people coming to the house?? You guys haven't hired people for almost 10-11 years!" I was confuse and shocked. They just got Peashooter yesterday. (I just met him yesterday, why now are they hiring people?)

"Sunflower, since the zombie apocalypse started we thought it was time to start hiring people again. We hired a group of guys to watch you and Dave in the day and late at night. It'll be much safer that way. After what happen yesterday I'm so glad we did." The mistress said, drinking some coffee.

I flipped the scallion pancake on to a plate and serve some chicken porridge for the Miss. "But why are you telling this to me know? What if they don't like me? What if they get super rough? How dangerous are they? Oh gosh, what if I get a nervous breakdown or a panic attack? What if-"

"Sunflower it's gonna be okay, I'm sure they will like you. They are tough and dangerous, that's why we hired them to protect you guys, and the house. But they are also gentle and nice. I'm sure they won't be mean or rude to you." The Misses said, sipping on her porridge.

I set the fluffy pancakes on the table, along with 3 more bowls of chicken porridge on the table. With more scallion pancake. "Can you be a dear and see if the boys are up?" "Of course," I started to walk up the stairs, I went to Mister's room to find him awake.

"Breakfast is ready Sir," I said before I close the door. I soon checked in on Dave. Dave was already up and ready. "Morning Sunny!" "Morning Dave, you're very excited today." "Mhmm, you said we get to watch Pea kill a few zombies before I eat." "I see," I smiled, he's so adorable. "C'mon let's go see if Peashooter's awake." I said, holding his small hands.

I knocked on Peashooter's door before I opened it. We looked inside to see no one was there. "Sunny? Where's Pea? I wanted to say good morning to him." Disappointed to not see Peashooter in his room. "Maybe he's outside already?" I said, trying to cheer him up.

I carried Dave to one of the windows of the front lawn. We saw many zombies dead again, no head or arm. Peashooter being in the middle, I looked at him with fear. (How is he able to kill so many of them?) He killed one right after the other. Than something unexpected happen.

I stood there shocked. (D-did he just multiplied himself??? There is an exact clone of him shooting zombies too??) I soon start to feel Dave shaking me. "SUNNY THAT IS SOOO COOL!!! CAN YOU MULTIPLY YOURSELF TOO??!!" Dave shouted in excitement. I walked to the kitchen and put Dave on the chair.

"I-I guess I can, but I'm not really good at it..." I don't know what to tell him. "You should start eating your food Buddy. It'll get cold if you don't eat it soon." I said, trying to change the subject. "He is so awesome!" Dave said, while eating.

5 hours later (it's now around 1:25 pm)

"Hey Sunflower, I'm back." Pea said, coming inside the house. "W-welcome back, Dave and I saw you fighting this morning. He thought it was super cool." "Did ya? That's good to know he thought I was cool." "He also thought you multiplying yourself was super cool too."