New guard, old memories

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts)

I woke up at 5:05 and changed into my uniform. I walked to the bathroom and got ready. I walked straight to the kitchen. (Should I make doughnuts for breakfast? That would take a while though. Maybe I should do oeufs cocotte.)

I decided to make oeufs cocotte with bacon and cheese. I prepped the oven and started getting breakfast ready. I grabbed some bread and toasted it. *Thump thump thump.* I turned my head towards the door. The knocking continued.

I slowly walked towards the door. Before I opened it, I looked outside through the window to see a guy with blue hair, snow glasses around his neck, and a fur snow jacket. (He looks similar to Peashooter?) I opened the door. "Hello? Can I help you?" I asked, looking up at the guy. The guy nodded. "Is this the ######## house?" "Yeah, you must be the new guard, right?"

He nodded and I let him inside. "Nice to meet you. My name is Sunflower. I'm the maid of this house." "Nice to meet you Sunflower, I'm Samual, but I'm known as Snow Pea." I led him to the kitchen and gave him a glass of water. I continued to toast bread til the oven was ready.

As soon as I placed the oeuf cocotte in the oven, Snow Pea and I started talking. "How did you get hired?" I asked. "I left my previous job and they hired me when I saved them." "What was your previous job?" "Dangerous job, I was one of their specialists. I left causes my officers were being fucking shits."

"Morning Sunflower. Who is that?" Morello asked. "He looks a lot like Peashooter," Yoshino said. "What? *Looks at Snow Pea.* Sammy?" Peashooter said. "Oh my god, Peter? You got taller and uglier." "You're still a cheeky little bitch." "Aww, little Pete learned a cussed word, just wait til your brothers find out," Snow Pea snickered.

Peashooter quickly ran towards Snow Pea and hugged him. "I missed you Peter, and I'm sure your brothers are going to be very happy to know that you're alive." "Is anyone else fucking confused?!" Morello yelled. "Give them a moment, they know each other," Walnut said, carrying Potato Mine down the stairs.

"Seriously what the fuck is happening?" Morello questioned. The two Peas soon let go of each other. "This is my older cousin Samual." "Sup." They continued to talk and introduce themselves. *Beeep. Beeep.* I quickly put oven mitts on and got the oeuf cocotte. "Breakfast is ready." I placed the plate of toast on the table and went upstairs.

I opened Dave's Room and woke him up. "Morning Buddy, I know it's pretty early, but the new guy is here. Do you want to meet him?" "No." Dave went back to sleep. I nodded, and soon left the room and towards my room. I grabbed my shovel and left.

"Are you going to the garden today?" Yoshino asked. I shook my head. "I'm going outside to set the lawnmowers and grab some fruits and vegetables." "So why are you bringing the shovel with you?" Yoshino asked. "If I get attacked, I can practice using the shovel for self-defense."

"You fight with a shovel?" Snow Pea asked, raising an eyebrow. "She doesn't know how to fight," Walnut said. "Do you want to learn?" Snow Pea asked me. "I don't have a choice. I have to learn." Soon the four left, leaving me with Snow Pea.

"So what can you tell me about the job I'm doing?" Snow Pea asked. "You're defending the house from zombies. You have to be out around 7:00 am, then you come in around 3:00. It can depend on certain things. You'll have to ask Peashooter, he knows more. You could join them outside."

Snow pea shook, and got close to me. "I'll join them a little later, I would like to know more about you. Why are you working for them? I've never seen a Sunflower as a maid." "There are other sunflowers?" Snow Pea nodded with a smile.